chapter 20: Jacob's gift

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him while his hands rested above my eyes, blocking my vision.

"Dont worry ky im not gon kill you"
Jacob chuckles. "Or am i?" He changed his voice to a deep voice.
I stopped and and felt him stop behind me. "Girl chill im just joking with you" he laughed at me.

"Haha very funny" i sarcastically said and folded my arms over my chest.

"Aight c'mon" he chuckled and then started to lead me forward. Normally i would not trust anyone putting their hands over my eyes and taking me somewhere without me seeing. because for all you could know they could be making you walk right off a fucking cliff. This time i feel i could trust jacob.

The last time i trusted someone so much was 5 years ago. I trusted kaiden with out a doubt. I really miss him.. and im 22 now and the wait isnt soo long anymore.. very very soon i get to take my revenge that i craved for 5 years, now. I feel it.. very close, the day when i torture Levi and stab with a knife but not kill him yet.. cut off his fingers one by one.. and then hang him from a tree, cut him open and slit his throat.

"I have 4 gifts for you.." Jacob's voice distracted me from my thoughts of how i would kill levi. "..gift noméro un" he said that in his french accent.
He removed his hands from infront of my eyes and i slowly opened them.

We were ontop of a huge tall building The night sky was all brightened up with the city lights. Noises of the cars that drove past and the people walking in the distant.
All that noise was soon cancelled out by the sound of the helicopter blades rapidly spinning.
Jacob held out his hand infront of me like a gentlemen and i giggled at him and placed my hand in his hand.

He walked me over the the helicopter where two men waited in black suits and im guessing they were going to fly this thing. Though i would be honoured to fly it myself..actually no i would end up killing us.
After getting inside the helicopter took off into the air and i looked out the windows. I could see everything from up here and i smiled because it was all just soo pretty.

"Soo... gift noméro duex" i heard Jacob say from tge seat next to me.
I turned around to him and smiled while waiting for my gift.
He took a huge basket from behind him and handed it over to me.
I look at it and then at him. I could see inside there was makeup from mac.. urban decay and all those other highend brands.

"Um..i didnt know what i got but Nicki says girls like that stuff so.." he scratched the back of his head.

"Thank you, i like it" i laughed at him being all nervous.

----------

After the helicopter ride we came to a fancy restaurant where it was pretty quiet and peaceful.
We walked in through the entrance and a waiter came over and greeted ys straight away.

"Reservation for Mr Jacob Carter" jacob tells him. The guy nodded and lead us to a separate room. Where the lighting was a little dimmed and there was candles lit up, that were placed on the single table with two chairs around it.

"What's this?" I chuckled.

"For you, gift noméro trois" He smiled and led me over to the table.
We both sat down and then a waiter brought us a cake and food.

"Jacob" i laughed as tge waiter left the room.

"What?" He smirked while staring at at me.

"You're making this as if its a date" i raised an eyebrow at him.

"It could be if you want it to be" he shrugged.

I stared at him and started thinking about what ge just said. His eyes locked with mine.
There was a silence in the little room.
He coughed and then got up.
My eyes following his moves i saw him holding his hand out infront of me. I looked at his hand then the smile he had plastered on his face. I place my hand in to his hand and feel him pulling me off the chair and then taking me into the middle of the room.

music started to play and then the whole room went pitch black.
A single spot light suddenly turned on and then a shower of rose petals came down from the ceiling. I stared up at Jacob who looked down at me with a little smile. His eyes glistened and he put his hands on my waist.
I found us slowly moving with the music as bubbles started to fly around us.

"Gift noméro quatre, Kylie Hart.. i been meaning to tell you this since a long time." Jacob started to say before he pulled away from me and then dug his hands into his pocket.

He pulled out a little box and then got onto one knee. Opening the box with a diamond bracelet he said the exact words..

"I love you."

What did you guys think of Jacob's gift? :)
I really hope you guys liked this chapter. Im gonna try and update as soon as i can.

Thank you for reading - mahima xx