chapter 21: "Ky...lie..."

After what happened yesterday day i felt happier than ever. Me and jacob are now offically a 'thing' or what ever you want to call it.
The boys and Nicki were all celebrating saying they knew that this was going to happen.
Yeah right..
Anyway enough of chilling a relaxing because now we were starting on stage 1 of our mission. Our mission to kill levi.

"Are y'all packed?" Lucas asked carrying down the big bag of weapons. 

I nodded to him and waited for Nicki to get down from her room.

"Okay im all set" Nicki said before coming down the stairs. She was slow because her baby bump was kinda big now..i think the baby is due in 1 month or something. AJ followed behind her carrying his and her luggages.

Once everyone was outside in the cars but me and jacob. Jacob wrapped his arm around from behind and me kissed my cheek. I look up at him and smiled.

"We are going to do this okay" he said referring to the mission.
I nodded. The excitement to kill levi was unbelievable.
I had kill written all over in my head when ever I thought about levi and what happened to Kaiden.

"But first I wanna make a stop at the Alenko's house to see kelly.." i stated as I knew the Alenko's house was on the way to where we're headed.

"Aight" he smiled before pulling away from me and walking outside the house and going to the car.
I followed after him making sure I locked the door.

---------

Kelly's POV~ ( what she looks like now at the top^)

"Kelly sweetie please atleast eat something?" I heard Mrs Alenko's voice from the other side of my bedroom door. I looked up from my phone at the blank door and debated if i should open or not.
She soon started too knock on the door which made me annoyed.

"No i dont want to" I tell her.

"But you haven't had anything to eat all day.." she tried again.

"I'm not hungry" I loudly say.

"Dear please..-" she starts to say but I cut her off.

"I said no!" It went silent for a few seconds and I heard her place the tray down onto the floor. And then her footsteps slowly faded as she walked away from my room.

"For goodness sake" I muttered and then went to my door. Opening it i looked down infront of me where a tray with a plate of food was and with a drink and chocolate. I looked in disgust at the food and walked over it and walked away.

Making my way down the stairs i looked to see that there Mr and Mrs Alenko both sat on couch while watching tv.
The butler also was serving them a drink.

I stayed quiet and and walked to the giant front door that always was kept open.  
Before I could even walk out i spot 2 black cars in the driveway.

I instantly froze as I made eye contact  with a pair of very familiar brown eyes. 
To familiar.. it made a sudden anger rage through me.  I clenched my fists into a ball as I saw the person walk towards me. 
Every step they took i shuffled a little backwards.

"Kelly!"  The person excitedly said as they realised who I was.

"Ky...lie..." i say the name i always disagreed i have ever heard  or known of. 

--------------------

Guys i know this is short and i haven't updated that for a month I think.
i just had personal problems over the summer break and now I have school aswell.. il be updating like 2 or 3 times every month.. if i can ima try update more than that..

But thank you for reading guys!! I have 4.67k reads.. that's kinda crazy
i appreciate it thank you-mahimaxx