Chapter 12: "kylie lemme explain?"

Levi's POV ~

"Boss she isn't dead but don't you worry i got men to kidnap her and now she is currently in one of the torturing room." Proudly states chuck.

"Well can u please take me to her?" I asked him in a annoyed tone And started to walk towards the torturing rooms. I wanted to see who this girl was.
I don't know why but when my men came back and said she was alive i felt some kind of relief of some sort.
I feel i know this girl, i don't know why but i wanna check.

"In that room, Boss" chuck says pointing to the door which he said had the girl in.
I nod at one of the guards and they walked upto the door with the batch of keys and unlocking the door.
Once they opened it and moved out the way i walked up to the doorway.
I saw a dark room with a little chair in the middle.
The only light that was there was the light from outside the room that lit up the dark room a little,
I struggled to see anyone but then see a little small feminine body trying to lean forward. Im guessing she cant see me. I stepped forward knowing that it would reveal my face. And then saw her body lean back into the chair.

"Levi...?" I heard a little voice

Turning round i looked at chuck and signalled him to switch the light on.
He did as i said.
The light turned on lighting up the whole room. And I turned to see the girl.

She sat there with wide eyes and an open mouth in shock.
I gaped and looked back at her.

"Kylie?" I exclaimed and rushed to her.
"What the hell, what are you doing here?"
I un tied the rope around her feet and hand that held her to the chair.
She sat there and looked at me in shock.

"Chuck you got the wrong girl, you idiot!"
I clenched my fists and turned my head to him.

"Boss, she is the girl that i saw with Kaiden"
He retorted.

"How the fuck can she be the girl!" I shouted at him.
Kylie shouldn't be anywhere this type of place and in the middle of this stuff.
I looked at Kylie and she sat in shock like a frozen statue.
Her eyes were locked onto me with confusion.

"Ky don't be like that, r u okay?" I cupped her cheeks with one hand and shook her shoulder with the other.

She then pushed me away with force i never really thought she had.
I stumbled back and looked at her in shock.
She let out a few tears and i reached out to her.

"No!" She spoke up in a loud tone. She wiped her tears and glared at me.

Kylie's POV~

"No!" I spoke loudly while wiping away any tears.
I fumed in anger as my body was heating up rapidly and i tensed up.
I glared at him so he wouldn't touch me but clearly he didn't get the message because he reached out towards my arm.
As soon as he held on to my arm I yanked it away.
"Just don't!" I shouted at him.
Hoping he just go away.

" Kylie lemme explain?" He asked.
Nope i wont.
You..

"Whats there to explain, levi? Tell me!" I screamed at his face and he looked back at me. " i really didn't expect you.." I looked down as my voice softened for a few seconds then went back into a louder tone. "..you to fucking kill my parents levi. You know i already experienced being an orphan before! You're gonna put me through this again? Not only am i an orphan now but u made a little innocent girl lose her parents to! You disgust me, levi. " i finished harshly.