Chapter 8: " we all gotta tell you something.."

Kai's POV~

"Kylie it's okay, please calm down." I assured her once again. The tears were still running down her cheeks from her brown eyes as she looked at me. Who am i kidding.. It's not going to be okay. Her parents are both dead.
I saw her shiver while pulling the blanket i gave her around her even more. I shifted closer to her on the couch and gave her a warm hug. She hugged back and started to cry into my shirt. I don't mind really.

This is all my fault. If i didn't take her out that day and let her just go to school. Who ever that bastard was that saw her with me and the boys, wouldn't of seen her. Then the idiot Levi wouldn't of used her as a weakness of mine and tried to kill her by burning her house down.
All my fault.

Kylie I'm going to look after you like i did when we were little and this time..even if i have to die. I will get you out of this mess and never let anyone lay a hand on you. That's a promise.

I looked over at the twins that were stood there watching Kylie with worried expressions on both their faces.
"do me a favour?" Both their heads looked up to me.
"Please go get the guest room ready for Ky and her sister."
"Okay il do that" Lucas nodded and headed towards the guest room.

Kylie needs to stay here with her sister for now. Its not safe outside. Once those vultures know that she is not dead they will try kill her again. Just to use her as my weakness.. Which I even know would of worked. If anything happened to this girl then I would die.

Kylie's POV~

I was now sat in the guest room still trying to process what happened.
My heart was broke and my head still had the image of the burning scene. How..Did this all happen..?

I felt tears still running down my cheek. I cried so much but it still isn't taking the pain away. My throat was dry and it hurt along with my head.

I could of saved them... I could of found a way for us all to get out of there... But i didn't.
They loved me way more than my own parents ever did. I was lucky to have them. They never let me feel i didn't belong or alone.. They gave me the same love they gave to kelly. Knowing im not their own daughter by blood and it hurts soo much... I wonder how kelly must be feeling..
Kelly..

Wait..
Where is kelly? I looked up at the door and got off the bed and rushed to the door to ask kai.
The guest room was at the very end on the hallway.
I passed the other guys rooms while looking around for kai's room.
Clutching the blanket i still had around me.
I heard someone's voice a came to a stop

"So you wanna know what i did?"
"Yes!" Kelly's voice answered back to the deep voice.
I followed the voices to the i had just just passed. The door to the room was cracked open a little so
I peeked through.
I saw kelly sitting on a bed on her tummy and with her hands both under her chin keeping her head up. She was with..Jacob..?

Jacob sat in front of her smiling.
Wait.. Whoa.. He smiled.?
"Well, I punched the guy so much.." he threw a little punch in the air and started pretending he was defending from punches and then throwing more
Punches.
"He went and peed his pants and cried for his mommy"
Kelly gasped and put both her hands in front of her mouth and started giggling.
I saw Jacob chuckle.

"But i would of done the same to...id cry for mommy if some one punched me"
She frowned.
I felt my heart hurt. I know she misses Cassandra.
I looked down at the floor but then heard Jacob's voice.
"Its okay little one, believe it or not even i would"
I looked up at him and saw he held kelly in his arms while she had his arms around his neck.
He would? Well then..

"Kylie?" I jumped and knocked the door with my elbow to Jacob's room when the sound of AJ's voice interrupted me.
I then heard kelly's voice. "Kylieeee!!"
I turned to see kelly running towards me while a shocked Jacob sat still on the bed behind her.

Kelly threw her arms around my waist and i hugged her back.
"Are you okay?" I whispered when i pulled away and kneeled down to her level.
She nodded and smiled back at me.
"What about you, kylie...?" She cupped my face with her little hands.
I smiled weakly and nodded.
"Are you sure?" I she frowned.
"Yes kelly" i looked at her but couldn't stop my self as another tear slid down my cheek.
I felt her wipe it away with one of her hands.
"Then please don't cry" she smiled at me.
I just nodded and smiled as best as i could.
I pulled her in to my arms and hugged.
How can she be this strong...

-15 minutes later-

I was pulled to the living room by Jay where all the others were sitting except for AJ and Kelly.
"Whats going on?" I was confused.
"Just sit your ass down, Ky" Jay said.
I sat down and looked at the guys faces.
Kai was looking at me like he was worried and dead serious along with Lucas and Jay. While Jacob was even more serious looking,Idk if that is even possible.

"Okay Kylie" Jacob started saying something.
"So basically we all gotta tell you something..."

Ohh?! What could it be? Well find out next chapter xx
Lol love you fellow person. :D xx
Sorry for it being shorter than usual but il try get the next chapter long xx
Please Vote and comment though xx