Chapter 9: "The Vultures Think You're Dead"

"Okay, okay wait.." I sat up in my seat and tried to let what they just told me sync in.

"Are you sure you guys are not joking around with me right now?" I exclaimed at 3 boys sitting with me in the living room.

"Why would we joke about such a thing, Kylie?" I heard Jay say.

"I don't know! But you guys just did tell me that you guys are part of a..gang!"
I raised my arms up in the air like kelly always does.

"Ky, we ain't joking. You know i don't lie" I felt Kai's hand on my shoulder. He looked at me in the eye. I saw he wasn't lying.

"This also means you are in danger because our enemy gang have seen you with us the other night"
Jacob's voice stated.

"Enemy gang? But why am I in danger?"
I questioned a little confused.

"Yeh enemy gang. They call them selves the 'Vultures Clan.' The leader of their gang thinks that your really close and important to Kai" Lucas started explaining.
"Which you are" Kai interrupted. I turned and smiled at him.

"And they want to use you against him so the gang can fall apart. Knowing that kai would be upset about the loss of you he will not be able to keep the gang stable for a while. Then they would plan an attack on us." Lucas kept on explaining.
I paused and looked at them.

"But why are they picking on Kai?" I confusedly asked.

"He is the leader of our gang" Jay answered my question.

My head turned to Kai with wide eyes.
I saw him smile.

"Another thing you need to know is.." Jacob started to say something so i turned to look at him.

" The Vultures have actually succeeded in half their plan. Except they couldn't do anything to you.." He paused and thought about what he was going to say. "..that the whole fire incident was not not an accident. It was the Vultures. They planned to kill you in that house fire. We only found out after they already set your house on fire. Luckily for you and kelly, you guys managed to get out. But the Vultures think you are dead. If they find out that then they will try to kill you again. So We have to keep you with us for.. Along as it takes really." He finished off.

"So you're telling me..I was meant to be killed and I managed to escape but still lost both my parents in the process of it all. It was all because they wanted me dead..?" I looked at Jacob with teary eyes.

"Yepp, basically" he nodded slightly with his both hands together while looking down back at the floor.

So Cass and David would of been still here and our house would of still been in one piece if i was not wanted dead by these Vultures? This makes me feel much better doesn't it?

"I wont spare this guy.. thinking he can kill my family and get away with it.." I clutched my hands into a fist.

"No you won't do anything. He's too dangerous he can do anything to you" Kai said sternly.

"But.." I looked at him frowning.

"Don't worry thats what we are going to do, okay?" He assured me with a sweet smile.

I nodded in understanding.
------------------------------------------------------------

There ya are xx i know it's really short and I'm sorry for that but the next chapter shall be longer! Promises you xx

BTW! - i have new book series out xx please be so kind and go check it out.
It's called 'In Love With Mr Popular'
Would mean so much to me if y'all checked it out, thanks!! Xx

Loves ya! Xx remember to vote <3