Chapter 13: Jacob to the rescue

Levi POV~

"Dad how can you let Kylie get dragged into this? Please just let her go" I pleaded him.
He carried looking through the file that he had in his hand and walked around his office as if he could not hear me.
"Dad are you even listening to me?" I asked him.

"Levi please leave me at peace" he said shortly.

"No you are to let Kylie go, dad!" I shouted at him annoyed. Im not letting anything happen to Kylie. She doesn't deserve to be dragged into any of this.
I saw my father stop in his tracks and lift his head up to look at me. He narrowed his eyes at me and walked to me.

"Are you telling me what to do Mr Levi Antonio?" He stood in front of me. I looked away from him.
"Because you better not be Levi or else...-"

"Or else what?" I cut him off. I turned my head to him and looked him in the eye.
"Are you gonna threaten me to kill me? Or actually kill me? Like you did to mom? But me and you, both know very well you wont kill me. And its definitely not gonna be because You have love for your son, father but because you have love for the power and money that you get because of me. If it wasn't for me and my gang we would be nowhere."
I gritted my teeth and still made eye contact with him.

"What did i say, I didn't kill your mother!" He shouted and went to his desk.

"Of course you didn't." I glared at him.
"Im letting Kylie go and i swear if you try to stop me i'l be the one threatening to kill you and..il actually do it."
I stormed out his office and made my way to the room Kylie was put in.

-Kylie's POV-

I woke up in pain and my body felt like it was hit by a truck or something. I looked around me to find myself in a room and me laying in a bed. I tried to sit up but my head hurt so much i lay back down.
I need to get out of here before anyone comes back to see if I'm awake.

i hear something tapping on the window. I turn to look at the window and see a shadow of a figure through the curtains.
I hear the click of the window being opened.
Who can it be?
The person climbed in and removed the curtain out the way. When i notice a familiar face i felt kinda relieved.

"Jacob?" I gasp.
He walked over to me and looked down at me.

"Aight come on lets go" he told me.

"Okay" i said then tried to get up but failed.
I felt pain rush through my body and i groaned and fell back onto the bed.
Jacob looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Whats wrong? Get up" he said.

"I cant, it hurts.." I tell him.

"What hurts?" He asks.

"Everything" i tell him and try to get back up but fail again.

"Fuck fucks sake" he said under his breathe. And then reached over to me and I felt myself being lifted up.

Jacob picked me up bridal style and then made his way to the window. Just then the sound of the door opening was heard and Jacob and my head turned to the door.
I saw Levi stood in the doorway while looking at me and then Jacob.
Levi immediately went for his gun.
Jacob put me down and got his gun out he fired at Levi.
He succeeded and Shot Levi in the arm. Levi dropped his gun and stumbled back while Jacob took that time to pick me up again and made his way out the window.

Jacob soon came to a black range rover and put me in the passenger seat. He shut the door and started to run to the drivers seat. Thats when i heard another gunshot.
My eyes flew to Jacob who opened the door to the car and got in.

I scanned him for any wounds but there was none.
( well thats what she thought )

Uh okay im sorry I ain't update for a few weeks.
I know this chapter is short and not the best but i really cant think straight right now.
Due to me fasting for Ramadan 😄 im all out of energy. Im sorry. There will be slow updates this month.