Love is weird (a ross lynch fan fic)

CHAPTER 1 - JONAH

I fluttered my eyes open and saw an unfamiliar place. I soon realized I was at my boyfriend Johan's house. I must have falling asleep last night when we were working on our project. I slowly sunk into his warm tempurpedic bed. His arm was wrapped around my waist and I felt protected.

I gazed around his room, he had light wood floors, dressers on either side if his bed, a tv, and some guitars in the corner. His room was warm and cozy.

I decided to take a shower thinking he wouldn't mind so I slipped out is his grasp and ran Into the bathroom. The tile on the floor made a chill run through my body. I turned on the shower and thought about what my mom would think when I got home. I decided after a long pause I was going to tell her that I slept the night at a friends.

As I waited for the shower to warm up I looked in the mirror. My dirty blond hair was flat from sleeping, I had bags under my bright blue eyes, my makeup (i didn't wear much) had smeared all over my face I shivered and jumped into the warm water that felt amazing.

CHAPTER 2 - Ross lynch

I hopped out of the shower and tightly wrapped a towel around me. I Dried off and put my cloths I had in yesterday back on. I peeked the door open quietly to see is Jonah was awake. I saw him sitting on the bed playing on his phone. Once he saw me he smiled.

"Hey" he said.

"I decided to take a shower. I hope youre ok with that..."

"Oh I don't care" he got up and started to walk over to me.

"Well I should probably go...my mom Is definitely wondering where i am." I said sadly.

"Already? Well I love you!" His words sounded like an angel.

"I love you too" and with that I grabbed my bag and left his room.

As I was walking home I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so sweet, caring and just perfect. I loved how he always said he loved me first he really made me believe him. He would always buy me small gifts with a lot of thought for no reason and it made me so happy. I was the luckiest girl alive.

I came up to my house and I was tired because I didn't have my car and I had to walk back from his house. I walked through the front door and could tell my mom was in the living room watching tv. I waked through the front hallway and into the open living room that had really high ceilings.

"Hey mom"

"Oh hey. Who's house did you spend the night at?"

I froze. "Umm Megan's" I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh well your father and I are going to some concert this afternoon and won't be home till late".

I was happy that I would get the whole house to myself and I couldn't help but smile. She looked at me disappointed because I was happy she was leaving. I quickly turned that smile into a frown and simply nodded.

"Well Ill be upstairs" I said braking the silence.

"Ok"

I ran up the wooden stairs and down the hall to my room. It had tan walls, a big bed, a red dresser, a giant window, my own bathroom, and a desk. My room wasn't too big but it was a nice size for my room. My bed sat in the middle of the room with the tv on the opposite side.

I didn't feel like watching tv so I turned on pandora and started picking up my room so it would feel more comfortable. I was on the one direction radio because I thought they had good music. An unfamiliar song came on but it had a catchy tune. I walked over to my phone that was plugged into my ihome and checked the song. It was 'cali girls' by r5. I really enjoyed the song so I decided to research them. I looked at images and they were all pretty cute but the one that caught my eye was the blonde, younger one... Ross lynch.

CHAPTER 3 "wow"

"Do you know who he is?"

"Ya he's on that Disney show"

"I can't believe he lives in Cali! Maybe we could meet him sometime" I pronounced.

"Well I have to go, ttyl!"

"Bye" I said before hanging up with my best friend Katie. Once I hung up I realized I had 3 new messages from Jonah. I read them and they were all super sweet. I missed him. I just laid on my bed and thought about the new celebrity I found; Ross lynch and of course my amazing boyfriend Jonah. Since is was a Saturday and I finished my homework I decided to meet up with Jonah. We met at are favorite resteraunt for lunch. We talked about how we couldn't wait for summer break in 2 weeks and how we were almost seniors. After lunch we walked slowly down the dirt path back to my house. He gave me a kiss goodbye and started walking away. But it wasn't back to his house so I yelled, "where are you going?". It took him a couple of seconds before he could think of something to say and he said "to pick up my little sister from dance". I nodded and ran inside then I realized his sister was with my little sister in the mountains with Jonah's parents.

I didn't think much of it. But then I decided to follow him. I didn't even think for a second he was going to meet with another girl because he wasn't like that but I just thought he was embarrassed about something that he didn't want to tell me.

I grabbed my jean jacket because there was a slight wind and I threw on some boots and quietly creeped down the stairs so my mom wouldn't here me. She was in the kitchen so it was all good. I ran out of the tall wooden front door and off the deck steps into the street which was never busy because I lived in a small town. I couldn't see where he was but I had an idea if where he went. Finally I saw his red jacket, brown hair, tall and slim body and I knew it was him. He went into the same resteraunt we just came out of. Maybe he forgot something? I crossed the road and snuck into the building.

He was just talking to one of the waitresses. I hid behind a plant and waited for something 'interesting' to happen.

All of the sudden

My mouth dropped and I felt a puddle of tears fill my eyes.