Chapter 27.

I laugh as Michael slurps his smoothie, and Ashton checks his phone. I play with my straw in my frappe and Ash bounces his leg under the table to a beat as he bobs his head.

"Hey, sis," He says, and I sip my smoothie. I look at him to acknowledge his question as he still stares at his phone screen. "Can I have a sip of your smoothie?" I groan and slide the glass over to him. He smiles and finally looks up. He grins and takes a sip, making a satisfying "mmm" noise.  I laugh and Michael takes a pic of me. I squeal and he laughs as he puts it on his story.

"No, Mike, take it off!" I say, and he chuckles,

"No way! This is gold!" He shows me, and I look awful. I have no make up on, my hair is a mess, and my sweatshirt makes me look bloated. I groan and he laughs. Ash slides me back my smoothie and then gets up,

"Alright, lads, we gots to bounce." He grabs his wallet and I grab my purse. We're supposed to be meeting Ivy for a photo shoot for the boys' new music video soon. We walk out, Mikey dropping a tip on the restaurant table. We walk out, Ashton singing a Green Day song, Mikey checking his phone, and the day is kind of cold. I pull the sleeves down on my cardigan and we walk to our car.

"Let's listen to some TOP!" Ashton says, and Mikey hoots. We turn on our Spotify and bob our head to0 the beat. We drive to Ivy's office, listening to Blink -182 and TOP the whole way there. Luke, Calum, and Maia are supposed to be meeting us there, and I can tell Ashton is excited. Whenever he walks into Ivy's office,  he gets all giggly because it reminds him of the first time they met.

Ash still gets chills whenever he sees Ivy. I see him light up and shiver. He really likes her, and she makes him happy. He's been writing songs non stop about her, and I sometimes eavesdrop behind his bedroom door to hear them. He never sings them in public, though. They're very personal and emotional. I hope she hears them one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's get this party started!" Calum says, playing with some confetti Ivy has as a prop. He throws it on Mikey and laughs. Luke is siting on the ground, leaned against the white leather chair in the corner that Calum is sitting on. Maia is standing next to Ivy, talking about the set up against the huge office wall.

A black back drop flows to the ground and paper airplanes lay sprawled out all over the ground, along with string and paper clouds hanging from the ceiling. a white cahone sits of to the side, matching the paper airplanes, and I can already tell it's a photo shoot for "Airplanes" on the Sounds Good Feels Good album. I love "Airplanes" and it's very dear to Michael, too. He wrote it.

I see Mikey's face light up and he races over to the paper airplanes, picking them up and looking like a kid on Christmas morning. I laugh at little kid Michael so happy. ashton goes and sits by Luke, catching up with him. Calum stares at me mischievously across the room with a deviously handsome smirk and admirable eyes. I smile back, feeling bolts fly through me, at my stomach and up to my throat, turning my insides into a boiled brew. How does he make me feel this way without words?

I walk over to Ivy and Maia and they greet me with a smile. We talk about the photo shoot, and the boys find their places in front of the black back drop. Michael and Ashton joke about something, and Luke flies a paper airplane in the air with his hand, purposely crashing it in Calum's hair. Calum laughs and says,

"We should do this naked." Seriously, Calum? Ashton says,

"you mean like our rolling stones photo shoot?" Luke facepalms at the idiots, and Calum nods. Michael lights up,

"ooh, we should!" I shake my head, grimacing at the thought, and Ivy looks like she's going to hurl as Maia turns pale.

"No! Clothes on!" Ivy says, and the boys laugh.

"ugh, fine, negative nancy." ashton says, and hurls a paper airplane at Ivy. She rolls her eyes and focuses her camera. There is something seriously wrong with these boys. I sit on the white leather chair Calum was siting on and Maia sits next to me. Luke winks at her and she turns pink. Michael then makes a heart with his hands and mouths,

"He loves you!" To Maia. She giggles and Luke elbows him to stop, his face turning red.

"Okay, guys, let's get to work!" Ivy says, and Calum stops her.

"Wait! I have a question!" she nods, and Calum turns to me.

He throws a paper airplane my way, and I see it has writing on it. I'm puzzled. I open it up and read it, my body growing hot. I smile and Calum waits patiently.

It reads:

Allie, will you go on a date with me? Tonight at the Gelato Tower? Xx

"Yes!" I say, and Calum runs up to me, scooping me off the couch and throwing me in the air,

"Thank goodness!" I laugh as he spins me around in a hug and then I push him back to the photo set, he laughs.

"Okay! Let's get this photo shoot a rolling!" He says, grinning ear to ear, blushing.