Chapter 3.

It's Tuesday. Everyone's at Ash and I's house, getting ready. Ashton's been extra jittery and excited. I try to ignore it. I know he doesn't want girl attention drawn. If the boys found out he might have a crush on this Ivy girl, they'd freak.

I comb through my hair for the fourth time. I know I'm not going to be on camera, but I want to look good for Ivy. I want to have a good first impression. I re-apply some blush and finally walk out of my bathroom, thumping downstairs to the boys. I know they're all here because I can hear them screaming and dropping stuff downstairs.

"Hey, guys!" I say, greeting them. Luke waves and Michael smiles. Ashton doesn't notice me. He's too busy trying to fit in a cardboard box with Calum. Don't ask me how they found a giant cardboard box, or why it's in my living room. If it has to do with Ashton, you don't need to ask. Calum's legs are hanging out of the box as he sits in it. His hair is in his face, and his eyes get wide when he sees me.

"Oh, God." He whispers. He then speaks up, "It's not what it looks like." I laugh as he mumbles some other things and Luke slaps him on the shoulder,

"Oh, Calum, it's exactly what it looks like." He smiles sweetly at Calum, purposely calling him out and teasing him. Ashton laughs and is still struggling to fit into the box with Calum.

"Okay, I'm glad you guys are having..." I observe the cardboard box. Why are they two year olds? "Fun...with your cardboard box...but we have to go! We have to be at the photoshoot in fifteen minutes!" We all hurry to get our shoes on and get in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to the photoshoot studio, and it's so cool. White walls, accent pieces. People with funky clothes and huge horn-rimmed glasses. We ask for Ivy Pippa at the front desk, and they lead us to a studio. It's white and gray walls, except for the wall in which you enter. It's glass.

Well, it becomes smudged glass when Calum and Ashton run into it, not seeing it. I muffle a laugh, and so does Luke. Michael; however, doubles over in laughter, losing it. The two idiotic boys recover and walk in the right way.

"We're looking for Ivy pippa?" I say to the backside of a girl playing with a camera. She turns around.

"That's me!" She has blonde hair with a pen behind her ear and a small frame. She has vibrant blue eyes, just like her profile picture, and her smile it wide and friendly. I start to introduce myself, when Ashton shoves past me, holding out his hand.

"Ashton. The Ashton Irwin. Nice to meet you." he shake her hand, and she giggles. Just then, Luke takes her other hand, his eyes in a trance.

"I'm Luke. You must be beautiful." Replacing her name with "Beautiful". Smooth, Luke, Smooth. But I know Ashton will do anything to win her over. She giggles and Michael steps up, being his friendly self. I think him and Calum are the only ones not falling over her.

"Hey, I'm michael." He waves and steps off to the side. Calum steps up, as Ashton and Luke are still drooling over Ivy.

"I'm Calum," He then takes my arm and pulls me up beside him. "And this is Allie. Ashton's sister. She's cool. She's probably the most cool of us all." he smiles and I blush. Ivy nods and then says,

"Well, boys, there is a bunch of props and stuff in the back. So, you can go play with those, and then come out and we'll start. Right now, I'll just get the gist of you guys. What lighting I need to use, what colors looks best, the aperture, etc. And then, we can start the serious stuff." I snort and reply,

"Please, nothing is serious with these four." Ivy laughs and starts playing with her camera. The boys head to the back to play with the props, and Ivy starts asking me questions. She asks a few, and then asks,

"So, are you a musician, too?" I gawk at this. She's insane. Me? No. I answer,

"Not really, but I did feature in some of their new songs they've been working on." Ivy nods, then exclaims,

"Well, we must have you in the photoshoot then!" I shake my head, and just then, the boys come out. They have confetti, guitars, picture frames, and crazy hats on. Ivy laughs and I do, too.

"Okay, just...be you!" She says, looking into the scope of her camera. The boys play around, throwing confetti, posing, dancing. She then exclaims,

"Okay, now...Allie! Get in there!" I shake my head, but Michael and Luke pull me in, bunny ears on their heads. I laugh, and suddenly we're all dancing and laughing to no music. Calum and I are dancing together, facing each other on the right side. Ashton is in the middle, dancing solo, while Michael and Luke shimmy facing each other to the left. It's fun, until Ashton then ruins my life.

He bumps me into Calum. On purpose. I know this because of the way he did it. It wasn't an accident. I'll get you, Ashton. You'll pay for this. I'll tell Ivy you still pee the bed or something.

My chest bumps into Calum's and it's awkward at first, but then Calum slowly lifts into a smile, white shining teeth showing. My brain goes numb as our chests are still almost touching. I look up at Calum, and I can feel his hot minty breath we're that close.

Suddenly, it's like the world stops. It's just Calum and I. We're doing nothing but looking at each other, chest to chest. But yet, in a way, it's like we're doing everything. I'm in a trance. I can't get my eyes away from him. He bites his lip and it's so adorable and heart throbbing, I melt. How does he do this to me? He makes me go numb and want to squeal my head off. I bite my tongue, trying to contain myself.

I snap out of it, once a flash blinds me from the side. Calum and I snap our heads to the direction of the flash, and see Ivy holding her camera so close to us. She's smiling, and I feel my face getting hot. How long has it been since I zoned out into Calum's eyes?

"That was perfect." She says it so casually, like she set this situation up. Like she wanted this to happen. Huh.

"Okay! That's a wrap!" She says, then winks at me. As soon as she says the words, Ashton and Luke are all over her. They're looking at her pictures and exclaiming, "Oh My gosh, you're so talented!" or "You have talent like you have beauty!" or " Did you fall from heaven, because you look like an angel." (Ashton's cheesy pick up line of the day.)

I look back up at Calum, and he's still looking at me, smiling. His hair is decorated with confetti, and he has a bright pink ribbon bow tied around him. I'm confused and happy all at the same time. Calum smirks at me and repeats,

"Yeah, that's a wrap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~