Chapter 2.

We're all half dead and yawning. Michael is hopped on energy drinks and we're knee deep in our third movie. It's a child's movie. Ashton voted on it. I'm scrolling through my phone and trying to get this new photographer's number. NO luck. She won't answer my Dm, which is normal. No one will answer my Dm.

"Hey, Luke," I ask, yawning. Luke moans to show he's listening, and I ask, "When are we meeting this new girl?" He doesn't answer me for a while, and that's just Luke. He's pretty quiet and Low Key about things. He's barely ever wild like the rest of the group. He does, however, finally answer me,

"Tuesday. We are doing a mini photoshoot with her then so she can get the feel of us and stuff." I smile and nod, trying not to look at Ashton. I'll make fun of him when we get back home. If we get back home. The rate tonight is going, we might be spending the night at Michael's, which doesn't surprise me. We do this a lot.

Ashton falls asleep on top of Calum, and I fall asleep against Michael's coffee table. Michael is still wide awake and Luke is drowsily playing with a ball. He's laying on his back and tossing it up in the air, then catching it with both hands. I fall asleep with the popcorn bowl on my lap and my head against the coffee table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the TV on Mickey Mouse club house and the popcorn bowl in Ashton's hands. Calum is still sleeping on the couch, limbs everywhere. I hear a crash in the kitchen and know Michael and Luke are in there.

I struggle to get up and walk to the kitchen. I leave Calum to his sleep and Ashton to his Mickey Mouse. I walk into Luke and Michael trying to make eggs.

"Oh..." Michael says, cracking and egg recklessly. "Hey there, Allie." Luke is eating some chocolate chips he's found as he sits on the counter top. The kitchen looks like a wreck.

"Hey guys," I laugh. "What are y'all up to?" Michael sheepishly laughs as the Pan he's holding makes a sizzle sound. Luke laughs and Michael answers,

"Uh...we were trying to make breakfast..." He carefully holds the pan over the burner, trying to flip the eggs. "But it's not going well." I laugh and Luke eats the last bit of chocolate chips. He hops off and walks back into the living room.

"I'm going to wake up ole' Calum." He says before walking out. He's successful. I know this when I hear Luke scream and then Calum groan. It sounds as if Luke jumped on top of Calum.

A couple moments later, Luke walks in happily. He has a proud look in his face, as if jumping on top of Calum was fun. Calum follows him, groggy look on his face. Dead eyes, red flushed cheeks, messy hair. He looks like a mess yet so put together.

Soon Ashton comes in, following the smell of breakfast. He looks happy. I guess he got enough of his daily Mickey Mouse. He glides in and greets everyone. Besides the messy hair, he looks like he's been up for hours. Like he's gotten ready and primped. How? Why does my brother have to be perfect? While I look like a drunken walrus with a bad hair day?

We soon give up on eggs and decide to eat all the cereal and Butterfingers we can find. Ashton is drinking milk out of the carton and occasionally stuffing a mouthful of Frosted Flakes to make the perfect mouth cereal. Luke is chowing down on some Cheerios while Michael and I eat some twix and Butterfingers. Calum flicks a Lucky Charm from his bowl over to Luke and looks chuckles,

"Oh, it's on." He throws a cheerio at Calum, then another, then another. Calum fights back, hitting Luke every time.

Calum flicks one and misses. Instead of hitting Luke, it hits me. Luke laughs and Michael makes an "Ohhhhhh!" sound. Calum's face turns red and I pick up the Lucky Charm. I smile sweetly,

"Bring it on." I throw it back at him, and then throw a twix. Calum laughs and throws some more cereal at me, laughing while dodging my twix bullets. The others join in sometime after, and soon the kitchen is covered in candy and cereal.

"How am I going to clean this up.." Michael mutters. He runs his hands through his hair and suddenly Calum and Luke have brooms in their hands. Ashton yells,

"OOH! I GOT THE VACUUM!" The vacuum is his favorite. Don't ask why. He races to go fetch it and I grab a mop. I don't know why or how I can clean up cereal with a mop, but none of the boys judge.

We start to clean up, and Ashton turns on some music. We jam out while cleaning the mess and then Ashton starts to stand on the table. Oh, no.

He pretends to make the broom he's holding (he gave up the vacuum.) a girl. He combs through the strings of the mop like hair, and he dances with her to the song that comes on. I'm cracking up because I know he's picturing Ivy.

Then, he jumps down and hands the mop to Michael. He goes over to the sink and grabs two huge wooden spoons. He starts to air drum.

Michael and Calum catch on and use their brooms as guitars. Luke takes the mop and mouths words into it. Calum gets on the table and plays his broom guitar. Michael dances around, jumping and rocking out to the song on Ashton's Spotify while pretending to play guitar. It's a whole cleaning band.

Suddenly, Calum stops playing his fake guitar and bends down. He holds his hand out and grabs me, pulling me up to the table. We dance on the table as Calum goes back to air guitaring with the dirty broom. I somehow find a whisk and pretend to sing, doubling on vocals with Luke.

Calum laughs while I lip sync and then drops his broom. He takes the whisk out of my hand and drops it as well. He takes both of my hands and we dance. Hopping around and jumping on the table. I know It was supposed to be crazy and wild but I thought it was kind of cute and sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~