Chapter 13.

"Let's get our shopping on!" Michael exclaims, huge pink sunglasses on.

They're little kids' sunglasses, and I have no idea how he got them. we walk into the mall, the boys on either side of me. Calum takes my hand on my left, and Michael and I's arms are linked. Luke walks on the other side od Calum, and Ashton walks on the other side of Michael.

"Where do you want to go first?" Michael asks, and I shrug. I then say,

"That store!" I point to a clothing store and we walk in, people recognizing the boys.

We walk into the store and Ashton starts bobbing his head to the music. Luke starts to randomly touch and play with random items of clothing, and so do Calum and Michael. Michael tries on a hat and Luke is already dancing with a mannequin. Calum is dancing with Ash to the song on the intercom, and I start to look at some skirts.

"ooh! This is fabu!" Luke teases, and holds up a sequined shirt. I see him and Michael already have clothes folded over on their arms, I guess they're going to try them on? Calum and Ashton are now air guitaring and a couple girls from a far are laughing. I shake my head, smiling and pick up a shirt I like.

"Allie!" Luke exclaims, and Michael adds,

"Mom! Maaaaaaaaam! Mama! Mother! Mooooom!" I look at them and they smile sweetly,

"We're going to try these on." They hold up women's clothes. THey sound so casual, like they try on women's clothes everyday. I laugh and nod, approving it. Ashton exclaims,

"Calum! You're just going to let your wife raise your children by herself? You need to approve of Luke and Michael trying on dresses with her!" Calum laughs and approves as well. I laugh and we walk back to the dressing rooms, waiting for them to come out and show us.

"Introduuuucing...the one...the only... Luke Hemmings 2.o!!!!!" Michael says from behind the dressing room curtain, like a fashion show announcer. Luke flings the curtain over to the side and struts out, hand on his hip.

He's wearing a pink tutu with a purple crop top. He has Michael's kid sunglasses on and pink high heels. His mouth hangs open like a diva as he walks. Ashton starts to make a fashion run way beat with his mouth, like at an actual show. Luke soon slips to the side and displays the curtain and the dressing room. He exclaims,

"Now, please help me introduce...The Michael Clifford...coming all the away from Fab-land!" Michael walks through the curtain and I burst into laughter.

He's wearing a pencil dress, sparkly and pink, with tall black boots and bracelets galore. He wears a silver headband and carries a sequined clutch on his elbow. He strikes a few poses and then Luke joins in. it's a fashion show of greatness.

~~~

"Ashton! Calum! Stop that!" I say, trying to get the lace underwear off of their heads. We are in Victoria Secret, and they decide to use the underwear as hats. Luke sling shots Michael with a bright pink thong and Michael yells,

"Incoming!" he dodges it and I give up, letting them be idiots. I grab a pair of sweatpants and some fuzzy socks and pay,

"Just to be clear, I don't know those four boys." I thumb towards Calum, Ash, Mikey, and Luke all running into things as they have now pulled the pink underwear over their eyes. The cashier laughs and she shakes her head,

"Nice try, but everyone knows who you are." I look at her, puzzled. What does she mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke*

She looks at the words I've scribbled down. I wonder if she knows they're about her. She smiles as she reads over them. I tap my pencil against my leg as I admire her read. She looks so perfect. She curly hair, her kind eyes, her small frame, her quiet voice. It makes her, her. Every time I even think about her, I get chills. I can't think straight.

The boys get mad at me, telling me to write things over than love songs, but I can't. She's all I want to write about. I know I need to stop, but she's my drug. Maia is my drug. From the moment I saw her, I thought, "Luke, she isn't going to like you. you're weird, you're not like everyone else. You're not worth it." But she's showed me I'm worth it. She completes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if we put the bridge first?" Maia says, pointing at the notebook of lyrics. Maia is an amazing writer and song writer, so she's helping Luke write a song. Luke smiles at her and exclaims softly,

"That's brilliant!" They kiss quickly, and I'm leaning against the doorway, admiring them. I take a sip of my coffee and suddenly I feel an arm around me,

"We raised our kids so well." Calum. I laugh and he pretends to tear up, " They grow up so fast." I laugh and exclaim,

"Except Ashton." Calum chuckles and nods,

"Except Ashton." We go back to both admiring the two song writers.

That's when Ashton thumps downstairs,

"I'm leaving now!" I race to the stairs, confused.

"Where are you going?" He smiles and exclaims,

"A date with Ivy." I look at him strangely,

"Ash, it's midnight. Literally, twelve AM." He shrugs,

"Late night date?" He grabs his jacket and walks out. I nod, knowing he doesn't care, and Calum puts his arm around me, then turning me towards him. his sweatpants and Nirvana shirt somehow blend perfectly, making him the perfect mess.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me tonight." He smiles and pulls me towards him.

His hands drift to my lower back and our forehead rub against each other as we smile. My hands fly around his neck and he kiss me lightly, first on the lips, then the cheek, then jaw. It sends me fuzzies and tickles all over. I already feel the temperature rising, and his breath getting hot.

Words and feelings run through my head, and I display them with Calum. It's perfect.