Chapter 20.

"The ole' awkward silence." Ashton says, giggling.

We all exchange smiles at this statement as we eat our food. Luke digs into his pancakes, and Maia eats some strawberries. Ivy classily sips her coffee and I slurp down my smoothie with potatoes. Calum nibbles at toast and Michael devours his omelet.

We decided to go out for breakfast today, just to spice things up. Plus, we're all basically broke, so we can't afford that much groceries. Yes, yes, I know. We're "Famous" so shouldn't we have money? Well, when you're living with these idiots, you buy some pretty crazy things. A lot of crazy things. That cost a lot of money.

"I mean, the whole time, Luke and Maia haven't said a word!" Michael says, flinging his fork over towards the two mice.

Luke's light gray shirt and lip ring matches his shy smile on his face and Maia's dainty necklace and hoodie expresses her silent smiles at Michael's comment. It's true, They are pretty quiet. Luke only talks if he has to, and Maia just smiles. Ashton bangs his fist on the table,

"That's it! I know what to do!" We all look at him, wanting to know his idea. Calum chews on his toast, running his tongue through his mouth, and Ivy almost drops her coffee, Ashton is that loud. Michael boredly picks at his eggs with his fork. Ashton smiles to himself, and then giggles. He looks and Luke and Maia,

"A silent war! Let's test who can be quiet the longest! Luke or Maia!" Michael claps and Calum rolls his eyes,

"That defeats the whole purpose! We're trying to make them talk." Ivy laughs at this and Luke shrugs,

"Let's give it a try." Luke can be very competitive, so I know he's itching to do this, even if he doesn't act like it. Maia shrugs and nods, and Michael exclaims,

"Three! Two! One! Go!" Luke and Maia then close their mouths, staring at each other.

Luke creates bubbles of air in his cheeks, causing Maia to smile. He looks like a chipmunk. Luke then winks at her, trying to make her giggle. She still only smiles, trying to keep her noises to herself. I can see she's having a hard time containing her noises.

Luke then leans over the table of the restaurant and tickles Maia's chin, trying to make her laugh. She shakes her head and backs away from him, trying not to giggle. it goes like this for a while, and Ashton is laughing his pants off.

"I wanna try! Ivy! You and me!" He says, and they both shut their mouths.

Ashton scrunches his nose, trying not to giggle, and Ivy bites her lip, closing off any sound. Ashton then lunges in and starts to kiss Ivy all around the face and neck, and Ivy is using all her might trying not to laugh or make a noise. Michael exclaims,

"Calum! You and Me!" Calum shakes his head, but closes his mouth, smiling. Michael does the same and he starts to tickle Calum. Calum scrunching his nose up and his bare teeth showing makes a spark let lose in me. He looks like a little puppy.

I just sit there, watching them all make fools of themselves in this restaurant. Ashton kissing Ivy makes me all warm and fuzzy, and Luke tickling little Maia makes me giggle. I don't know what to really think of the bromance between Michael and Calum...it's weird...but I'm used to it. It's mostly funny.

It finally turned into a competition between three teams. Team one: Ashton and Ivy. Team Two: Calum and Michael. Team three: Luke and Maia. In the end, team three wins; Luke and Maia. They stay quiet the longest. Calum and Michael get out first, of course. Ashton and Ivy barely hung in, until Ashton made them lose by giggling at Ivy's smile.

"Hey! You cheated!" Michael says as we walk out of the restaurant, and Luke smiles,

"how'd we cheat?" Calum answers,

"Because the only reason you stayed quiet is because you all were kissing the whole time!" This is true. They were so quiet because they were making out three fourths of the time.

It was really cute, though, so it was worth it. It's like even if they make out, it's like they're little kids. It's modest and not even a make out, it's jut adorable. That's the only way you can put it. Adorable. Luke and Maia blush, as Luke puts an arm around Maia. Ashton says,

"Well, I kissed Ivy multiple times and we still lost!" He sweeps Ivy up into his arms, nuzzling her forehead with his nose. She giggles and he giggles as well. Gosh, Ashton with his non stop giggles.

"Well, ha-ha loser!" Luke says and sticks his tongue out. He then nuzzles Maia with his nose and she giggles. calum puts an arm around Michael, as they joking nuzzle up to each other, too. Idiots.