Chapter 19.

"Okay, now this is a G chord," Calum says, and places my fingers over the strings. I'm practically sitting in his lap with the guitar around us. Calum's chin fits into the dip of my neck as he whispers into my ear. I smile and he takes my other hand and strums.

"You're a natural." He whispers, and kisses my jaw. I giggle and he keeps strumming with his hand around mine. I tilt my head away from his and he nuzzles his nose into the part where my jaw meets my neck and I laugh.

we hear the door open downstairs, and Luke screams,

"I got it!" Luke and Maia have been watching Netflix, and I bet it's ashton and Michael at the door. They went out for lunch earlier. I set the guitar down and go running downstairs. I hear Calum exclaim,

"Hey! What about our lesson?!" I exclaim back,

"We can do it later tonight!" Calum takes it the wrong way and smirks,

"Oh, yes, tonight will be a great time to finish our lesson." I roll my eyes and join Luke and Maia on the couch, stealing the bowl of popcorn from Maia hands. Michael joins me, taking a handful of popcorn for himself. We all end up watching Netflix with Luke and Maia. ashton finally says,

"Hey! How about we all give everyone a treat and go busk around town!" I clap and Luke hoots.

"I'll go get my guitar!" Michael says, and is already off to go fetch his guitar. Calum gets his, and Luke slips on some shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right now we are in the van, getting ready to go around town and busk. It's going to be fun." I talk into the vlog camera and Ashton steals it,

"we're going to play some music!" He closes his eyes and cheeses into the camera, his dimples deepening and his red bandana rising from his forehead. Michael then steals the camera and exclaims,

"Time to rock!" He pumps his fist in the air. Luke stelas the camera next and sticks his tongue out, moving the camera to get both him and Calum into view. Calum winks and Luke laughs.

~~

We get to the park and find a bench to play on. People immediately notice us and start to squeal and bring out their phones to take videos. we all sit down, Ivy and Maia standing off to the side. I decide to sit down with the boys, and maybe sing. Michael start to play the riff and Ashton drums on his cahone.  Luke starts to sing as Calum picks on his guitar.

I harmonize with Luke by the start of the chorus, and Calum joins in as well. People are clapping along and Ivy and Maia start to dance, just to get the crowd going. Everyone smiles and starts to dance as well. Michael laughs and we finish the song. Luke says to the crowd,

"Alright, this next song is a song I wrote a while back about my beautiful girlfriend, Maia. Maia, this song's for you." He takes the guitar from Calum and starts to strum.

He sings the shy song.

Maia blushes and Calum says,

"Maia, please come up." She does he says and Luke smiles, standing up from the bench ad starts to play his guitar I circles around her.

Ivy dances around Ashton and his cahone, clapping. he stretches his neck up to kiss his girlfriend, and Ivy blushes. Luke is still playing around maia romantically and I harmonize. Michael slams his fist on the base of his gutiar, creating an acoustic rhythm. Calum sings harmony with me and winks as our eyes meet.

In the end, we end up dancing and joining the crowd, singing. I'm dancing with some little teen girls and Calum is signing autographs for a group of teenagers. Luke has his arm around Maia as they greet some fans and Ashton and Ivy are stealing fans phones and taking selfies together on them. Michael is dancing around, arms flinging, making fans laugh.

It was an awesome time, and I hope we do it again. Luke and Maia really drove the fans crazy with his "Shy Song" and I'm pretty sure everyone will be tweeting all of those Ashton and Ivy selfies on their phones. Michael, Calum, and I had an awesome time making people smile and their day. We also really bond when we all share our passion for music and love jamming out together.