Epilogue

EPILOGUE

My book "The Never Love" was another hit and I was going to go to my book signing tomorrow. This was dream and it came true. The Never Love was about Dylan and I and I will never regret writing this book. If it wasn't for Dylan, I would never have written my second book and became a success. 

Belle helped me a lot on promoting it and she was going to continue her studies after my book signing. It meant that I would be losing a very good assistant and a good friend too. I had to thank Rose and Brandon for editing it fast so I could launch it in time which was on my birthday last year. 

Just in a year, it became the New York Times' bestseller. No words could describe how grateful and excited I was for this. I would see my readers who had been buying my books and making my books a hit. 

"This had even more sales than your For Eternity!" Belle exclaimed at me the moment we realised the statistics for The Never Love.

I thought about Dylan and what would he say about this. He would say "I told you so." Because I told him I sucked and he knew I didn't. It had been six years since I had seen him and I still knew how he would react to my actions and these situations. I imagined his face, grinning at me during my book signing session and hugging me at my success of my dreams. He would tell me how proud he was with me and kissed me showing he was excited for this too.

I had been single for six years because I couldn't move on from my love for him. I was isolating myself from any other man any way.  I was turning 21 tomorrow and I wasn't planning to ruin it. 

I closed my eyes at the thought of Dylan and dosed off to a good dream.

~*~

The next day, I wore a green one shoulder-ed dress. Since green was Dylan's favourite colour. This story was about us, and even though I miss him, I wasn't going to let my sadness of losing him, ruin my day. I knew he was somehow with me because I had his heart. He was always with me and I just had to drill that into my mind. I looked in the mirror and somehow imagined him behind me wrapping his arms around me. His beautiful hazel nut eyes staring at the same mirror, kissing my cheeks from behind. 

I waited for Belle to come over to my house to take a taxi together to the National library for the book signing session. I did my hair in my normal frizzy self because Dylan liked it. I stared at myself and thought I actually did look okay. I adjusted the ends of my hair into curls and put on some eye liner. 

Belle rang the door to my apartment and allowed her in. She wore a sweet yellow dress and a glittering hair band. She looked young, like she was supposed to. She was extremely cheerful today and I guessed she was as excited about this as I was too. Before I left, I read one of Dylan's poems that wrote about how he loved my hair and my eyes. It was about how I faced my fear of heights by going through the flying fox. I laughed at the past I did six years ago. Dylan was now 24 years old, if he was around. 

Before I left my apartment when the taxi arrived, I took one last look on the pile of poems from Dylan and went down with a smile on my face as I was going to one of the important moments in my life. 

"Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TASHA!" Belle hugged me and gave me a box that was wrapped in a pink polka dot wrapper. 

I never expected to get anything from her. This was a surprise. 

"Belle! You really didn't have to get me anything..." I teared up at her generosity. 

"For my first and favourite boss," she winked at me. I unwrapped the gift and it was a photo frame with a picture of the both of us. 

"This is going to be on my working table, thank you so much, Belle. I'm really touched," I hugged her again and paid the taxi driver 20 dollars. 

"Here we are," she gave me a slight hit with her elbow and we walked to the hall that was already lined up with people shouting my name. I smiled at them and walked to my seat where I had to sign all of these people's books. 

This was my moment. 

I sat down on a chair in front of a red covered table. I had a pen and a picture of myself with my autograph to be given to each and every one who was here. In a minute, the line would be open and I got my hand ready for a long day. 

My readers were amazing to me. The first girl that came actually cried meeting me and told me how my story touched her heart. I was amazed how I could touch people's heart just by my writing so I stood up and hugged her. We took a picture together and it was time for the next. And the next. My hand was already exhausted and I was getting dehydrated and hungry. But I ignored this feeling because these people were the ones who made me here. Without them, I wouldn't reach this far in my life and I had to appreciate them by going on without a break. 

I suppose Belle realised how tired I looked and placed a water bottle beside me. 

"Thank you," I mouthed at her as the next reader came to me. 

"Hello, Giselle," that voice...

Before I could sign the book, I quickly looked up to my reader who had such a familiar voice and I looked at who he was. I was too happy and shock to even smile.

"I'm Dylan Cooper," and those hazel nut eyes looked right through mine with a smile on his gorgeous face.

"I found you."

xxx

Yes, I know, that's the end. I hope you guys enjoyed it. You guys who had been supporting me and motivating me to continue is made me finish this and I am grateful for all of you. I hoped the ending was okay :P THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! Do vote if you liked it, share it, and comment! I'd be glad to hear anything :) 

xoxo,

Dinie.