Chapter 16

xxx

CHAPTER 16

"She's coming in?" I tried not to sound like I was a jealous bitch because I sure as hell felt that way.

"I told her she could but let's just give her time," he wrapped his arms around my waist, going against the waves.

"You wouldn't leave me right?" I suddenly felt like a panicked little girl.

"Why are you so worried, Natasha? You'll always be my one and only Princess," and he kissed me of course.

After the sun was nearly setting, we saw that Rose was no longer there, under the tree. Dylan and I shared looks. I suppose she decided to leave us both alone.

"Come on now, we need to get your stuff from my place," he pulled out his tongue and carried me. I soared in the air like I've been lifted up to heaven.

I giggled because I felt like a little girl again. I looked at Dylan in the eyes and smiled. This boy was mine. All mine.

I didn't know I always felt so happy. One moment I was sad and in an instance he could make me smile and laugh again. He filled my emptiness I had been feeling all this years. He made me whole again. He made me feel like I belonged somewhere, made me feel loved, made me feel special and that I wasn't just a nobody.

I wasn't hated by him and he made me feel that I didn't have to worry about them anymore. He made me feel like it didn't matter if they hated me or they disliked me.

Because no matter where I was, I knew that there was definitely one person in the world who'd love me despite any of my flaws.

And that was Dylan.

I showered with him and wore my comfortable P.J.s while he put on a plain black T-shirt and a tracksuit.I let go of my wet hair and Dylan seems happy about that. I was still insecure with it because I really didn't like how frizzy and messy my hair was.

I ate dinner with Dylan and Grandpa because he prepared dinner for three. I thanked Grandpa and hugged him for everything.

"Dylan? Can I talk to your girl for awhile?" he winked at Dylan.

Dylan smiled, "Of course, gramps," and he waited outside of the house.

"Natasha, I'd like to say thanks," Grandpa said as soon as Dylan shut the door.

"But I didn't do anything," I laughed.

"You made my grandson happy. I treat him like a son although he's actually a grandson. My own son was too busy with work until he forgets about me. And when Dylan was sent to me because he was alone without a sister, and parents, Anatasia and I wanted to treat him like we were his own parents. I didn't want Dylan to feel what I felt with my own son. So I want to thank you for making him happy after so long."

He teared up while he talked probably because he was too touched and he was trying to tell me this.

I smiled and hugged me again, "I really love him, Grandpa. I'm glad you accept me. And if I ever were to hurt him, I'm sorry in advance because you know I will never mean it. I will never want to hurt him because I know he's been through a whole lot of pain his whole life."

"Good. You know you can come here anytime. He talks about you all the time when we are together. He can't shut up about you sometimes I think my ears are getting numb," he joked.

I laughed along, "I know, Grandpa. Thank you again."

"No," he shook his head and smiled, "Thank you. You mean a lot to him. And to me too. I remembered when he was with Rose, he used to be so grumpy and cranky at me. He treated me like a maid but I guess 15-year-olds are excused," he winked at me knowing my age, "But you are not so bad."

"What happened when he was with Rose?" because I was too curious not to know. What can I say? Curiosity kills.

"He used to cry every night. I never told him, but I knew, because I could hear him from his room. He came back home late at night and he always had blue-black marks around his body when I look at him the next morning. Let's just say, he was very vulnerable," he looked down, forcing himself to flashback to that time.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I felt bad forcing him to think about it, "You don't have to tell me...I'm sorry I asked..." I quickly said.

"Don't be sorry, dear. I am fine as long you are there for him."

"I promise I will always," and at 15 years old, I made a life promise to an old man.

I hugged him one last time and bid my good-bye. I walked out to see Dylan all ready.

"What took you two so long?" he teased.

"Old peeps," I joked.

I hoped on his motorcycle and we rode off to the cottage. After awhile, we reached and I got out.

I looked down, thinking of his question again.

How am I going to live without you?

How was I going to live without him?

"What's wrong?" he held my chin.

I looked up to him and he knew in a split second I was upset. And he knew exactly why. He looked around, probably making sure no one was looking and kissed me on my lips. He moved it in a slow rhythm and my stomach began to twist in all urge to have me in his arms again.

"Just look at the moon," and judging by his tone, he wasn't joking but he was smiling. That comforting smile.That smile that makes you feel all cosy and cheered up in a second.I nodded and groaned when he pulled away.

"What is it, little Princess?" he laughed at me, softly.

"I want you."

"You already have me. And you always will," and kissed my forehead, "Sleep well, my Princess," and rode off.

I walked back to my cottage and realised how much I missed my parents.

"Hey dad, hi mum," I greeted them when I opened the door.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" my mum ran and hugged me tight.

Dylan didn't have a mum to hug him when he was fifteen. And suddenly I felt the need to appreciate them more.

"It was great mum," I smiled at her.

"We made you dinner. Didn't know you were going to come back so late..." she looked embarrassed.

"That's okay, mum. I'm still hungry. I'll eat whatever I can," and went to the kitchen to see my mum cooked my favourite meal.

Oh mum...

After dinner, I said good night and went to my fan-less room. I looked out the window and stare at the moon.

I promise, I will always.

And for the whole night I thought about how was I going to fulfill my life promise because I only had two more weeks before I was gone.

xxx

I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR A SHORT BORING CHAPTER 15 :P Thank you for supporting me since the beginning or if you just started, thank you too! ♥

xoxo,

Dinie.