Chapter 11

WARNING! YOU MAY SKIP SOME INAPPROPRIATE PARTS! SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCES! Enjoy! (:

CHAPTER 11

"GRAMPS! Natasha is here. Is dinner ready?" Dylan greeted Grandpa.

"Ah, Natasha... Dylan cannot stop talking about you, I may be deaf soon," he came and hugged me.

"Hi, Grandpa. How are you doing?" I smiled, cheerfully.

"Everything is fine except I AM HUNGRY. What took you so long, Dylan?" he looked at him.

"Uh..." he scratched the back of his head, "I needed to send Rose back to Mr and Mrs Morrie's house."

"Rose Morrie? She is back from France, eh?" he replied.

I sense something now. I suppose Grandpa knew Rose well. Who was I kidding? Her parents were Dylan's parents' friends. How couldn't Dylan's grandparents not know?

"Yeah. We spent a little time, earlier today. She met Natasha too," Dylan answered.

"Well then. Glad she is safe. Now can we eat?" he acted like a little child although it wasn't really realistic since he was an old man.

We laughed and sat at the dinner table where the food was set up beautifully by Grandpa.

"This is for you two! My peeps are at the balcony waiting for me and dinner so...you two enjoy yourselves," he winked at us.

As soon as he left, I spoke, "Oh my God, you have a cheeky grandpa," and I just started laughing.

"I guess he just hadn't seen me being this happy in a long time," he chuckled.

I smiled, "So you're happy with me?" and winked.

"Of course, Natasha," he smiled back while taking a bite of his pie.

We ate dinner while talking about meaningless things, and once we were done, we washed the dishes together.

Dylan helped to carry my bag up to a room and we went to his room's balcony. There were two chairs side by side.

And then I caught a glimpse of Dylan's scar again. I had so much urge to ask him but I knew this wasn't a right time. I couldn't simply ask him such a question at a time like this. So I waited.

We sat down and looked at the view showing the moonlight's reflected on the surface of the sea. It was beautiful. I wish I could see this kind of view every night. When I took my eyes off the view, I saw Dylan staring at me.

I blushed.

"Yes, handsome?" I turned to look at him.

"You're so beautiful," he placed his knuckles under his chin and continued to stare.

My cheeks began to burn and I was just trying so hard to hide my face. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my night. This was perfect.

"I've got something for you," he got up from his chair and went in his room. When he came back to the balcony, he was holding up a book.

"This is for you," he passed the book to me.

"What's this?" and randomly flipped the pages, "It's empty..." I was confused.

"Look at the first page," he pointed and I flipped to the first page. My heart nearly stopped.

To my dear Natasha,

Start here and write about us,

The love and memories that we share,

Write with all your heart and trust.