Prologue

Enjoy! ♥

PROLOGUE

My name is Natasha. Natasha Rowland. You can call me Tasha, and the most popular girl in the whole school. Why wouldn't I be? I was the school's star of the year. I loved my friends, if friends are said to gossip behind my back, then yes, they were my friends. Of course, how couldn't I be the school's most popular girl? Everyone hated me!

I didn't care.

I still lived my life as a normal human teenager would. Going to school, learn some stuff, and come back from school. Normal?

I talked to my friends as if they had always got my back. I treated them like they were my best friends. For all I knew was they were the ones who started rumours about me having an affair with Bradley Swan, the hottest guy ever.

Of course, I didn't. And as words couldn't be said enough, those were just rumours.

Brad was smart, good looking, and has a pretty girlfriend, Laura. Nothing much, she was just an ordinary girl like me, except, no one hated her.

Yes, I did have a crush on Brad. Who wouldn't? But, I didn't even know whether he knew that I existed.

Well, maybe now he did.

I didn't know how it started of course. But I did know someone started it. And it was one of my friends. Well, "friends".

"Hey Tasha. Summer's coming. Want to come over to my party next week?" Samantha asked.

"Uh, sure!" I replied.

That happened last year. And turned out they all played a prank on me. In the end, I made a decision never to attend any summer parties ever, except if they were my 'best friends'. But of course, no matter how much I hated this school, or the people hated me, I never thought my parents would think I would agree to follow them to a summer holiday.