Chapter 9

i know that the previous chapter is super short and boring but i hope this chapter brightens things up! enjoy? c:

xxx

Girl friend... That word did not make so much sense to me right now. Was I Dylan's girlfriend? He never asked, nor have I. Did I want to be his girlfriend even if he did ask?

All these questions were suddenly flowing through my head. I didn't know why. I couldn't find my courage to ask or even tell Dylan about what I feel. We never discussed anything about a relationship.

We walked until we reached the 'end' of the beach.

"Let me show you something," he smiled.

He was pulling my hand and he was dragging me. I stopped when I saw a small yacht.

"This is mine," he said proudly, moving his hand around it.

"Wow," was all that could come out from me. I couldn't believe Dylan had his own yacht!

My shoulders stiffed as he was not talking.

"So..." I tried to break the silence between us.

"I used to dream of finding my parents with this," he said, dreamily.

My chest tightened and all I could think of was, was he?

"Are you?" I asked, probably panicking.

He turned to me and I guessed he realised I was not okay. He walked to me and cupped his hand on my cheek.

"Hey, don't worry about it, alright?" he kissed me lightly.

Shivers went down my spine as all the love and affection that I was feeling fell hard on me.

How couldn't I worry?

He wrapped his arms around my waist. His touch felt amazing. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body as I felt his breath around my neck. I smiled. He really knew how to make all my thoughts and problems go away.

He led me to his motorcycle again.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you out there to the sea with it one day, I promise," he winked.

"Sure you'll keep your promise?" I glared at him, playfully.

"Mmm..."he looked away, pretending he didn't say anything.

I hit his elbow as his childish acts were tickling me. I laughed and he decided to join me. My stomach hurt from too much laughing.

Dylan grabbed me by the arm and swung me around. It was as if we were the last two on Earth.

I looked into his eyes and saw the sincerities.

"I will," he exhaled.

I started to get slightly wet and my cheeks turned red. He was so hot I was melting. I leaned my forehead on his and looked at his wet, soft lips. I wanted to kiss him but at the same time I wanted to keep this moment forever.

But of course, good love cheesy stories needs good drama. Unfortunately, I hated it.

"Dylan?" I heard a girl's voice coming from behind him. She was blonde and was very tall. She was nearly as tall as Dylan with her 2 and a half inch heels.

"Rose?" he turned around. His face was in shock and I had never seen him so panic.

"Who's that?" she asked cheerfully, giving him a peck on his cheeks.

He quickly grabbed my hands and said, "Rose," he took a deep breath, "meet Natasha, my girlfriend."

Her face dropped and she started laughing to herself softly. She walked to me and shook one of my hands that were not in Dylan's.