Chapter 12

Heyo! Please just ignore my grammar and spelling errors. I've been using my phone to type and update so bare with me ♥
And sorry if this is a draggy and boring chapter!

xxx

CHAPTER 12

I lay there on Dylan's bed waiting for him to wake up. I stared at his face. He had such a beautiful calm face when he slept. I kissed his forehead and brushed his hair with my hand.

He began to move and I knew he was awake.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I teased.

He groaned and smiled. He opened his eyes slowly and looked right through my eyes. I felt the love in the air. Everything. I put all my passion with him.

"Good morning, Princess," and put his arms around me to hug me. His touch brought the overwhelming adrenaline.

I sat down leaning on the wall with his blanket covering my naked skin, with just my bare shoulders showing.

"You look so hot," he said, still sleepily lying down.

"Come on, get up! You have work," I reminded him.

"Ah, five more minutes."

I shook my head playfully, "You lazy butt."

"Oh am I?" he sat up, evilly.

"Mhm!" I turned my head away from him.

"Really?" his hands were moving towards my armpits and before I knew it, he was tickling me like crazy.

I laughed my lungs out until I had no more voice to laugh but Dylan was still tickling me.

"Stop! Stop! Oh please, stop!" I begged.

He laughed to me and stopped tickling. I got out of bed, making sure he won't be able to tickle me anymore.

"I want to shower," I asked him, getting into his bathroom with my toiletry bag.

"Do you want to shower with me?" he winked.

"Oh you wish, anything to get you out of that bed!" I shouted while brushing my teeth.

"I'm in," he chuckled, cheekily.

Oh I'm so in love with this boy. Unconditionally.

He walked in the toilet with two towels and hung them beside the shower place. After I was done brushing my teeth, he locked the door and pulled me into the shower place.

"Someone's being horny," I teased again.

"Always am," he winked.