Friends With Benefits {Calum}

smut by :
calvumhood

smut by : calvumhood

: : :

"C-alum" she moaned breathlessly as I attacked her neck with my mouth  leaving hot, wet open mouthed kisses on her pale skin. I sucked and  nipped leaving purple marks contrasting with her white complexion.

She was the definition of beauty but she was my best friend nothing more.

But it had it's benefits. We hugged, kissed even fucked. I guess you  could say we were friends with benefits but it was a silent agreement,  one we never talked about. We just went with it whenever we were in the  mood. It consisted of middle of the night text messages saying a simple  'I need you' or generally 'I'm bored come round".

She came with us in tour making it hard for us to be alone together.  But now we had the tour bus to our selves and were taking advantage of  the time we had together.

"Come on y/n, tell me what you want. Tell me what you've been waiting  for" I said smugly at her as she was falling apart at my touch. I loved  the effect I had on her.

"Calum stop t-teasing me-" she let out a squeak as I but down on her shoulder surprising her.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you." I demanded

She didn't say anything I didn't expect her to she was to stubborn.

"Go on. Tell me" I growled pressing my crotch against her.

"P-please Calum. Do it."

"Fine. But you're not going to be able to walk when I've had my way with you!" I growled biting at her earlobe.

I moved my mouth trailing kisses up her neck and across her sharp  defined jaw line before placing my lips to hers in a heat of passion and  fire.

The kiss was electric and she leaned into me desperate for more  contact. I trailed my index finger down the front of her body tickling  her and making her squirm struggling to hold her self back.

"Calum please we don't have much time" she gasped from her heavy breathing.

I stripped her of her tight black skinny jeans and lifted her (well  my) band tee off of her small frame. She flipped positions so she was  now pushing me against the wall. She stripped me of my tshirt and skinny  jeans agonisingly slowly.

"Hurry up" I groaned as she removed my boxers. I bucked my hips in search of some type of contact from her.

She giggled at me obviously decking to pay me back by teasing me. I  had enough and new she wouldn't be able to resist so I took my length  into my own hand and started pumping myself, I threw my head back in  pleasure. I soon felt my hand being lifted and replaced with a smaller  and gentler touch. She removed her underwear so we were both bare in  front of each other now. I hurriedly led her over to my small bunk just  incase one of the boys came back and caught us.