Baby Girl {Michael}

smut by :
calvumhood

BadBoy! Michael: : :

BadBoy! Michael
: : :

School was so boring today and frankly I couldn't wait for it To end. Michael had been on my case all day annoying me to beyond extreme.

He was the typical 'bad boy' of the school and somehow he always liked to annoy me when ever he saw me.

I was walking to my final class of the day stopping off to get my maths book out of my locker.

A second later a green haired Michael came up to me leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Hey baby girl" he said casually.

"What do you want?" I sighed not in the mood for any of his shit today.

"I was on my way to math class, so I thought why not wait for you as we have the same class." He smirked

I glared at him.

"Go away Michael"

"Oh come on baby girl. I'm trying to be nice."

"Why? You're a dick to everyone else." I said

"I'm really trying." He said sounding annoyed. "I just- forget it" he said walking ahead.

I was confused at the way he was acting but shook it off and walked to maths.

"You're late" my teacher said "stay behind and make up for it at the end of the day"

I groaned silently before taking my seat at the back of the room next to Michael who ignored me.

I sighed before doodling in my note book as the teacher drowned on about some stupid maths formula.

I was lost in my own thoughts until a hand on my thigh made me jump. My eyes turned to Michael who was sitting facing the teacher with no expression on his face.
His hand started to travel further up my leg and I reached my hand out to grab it trying to pull it off but he was stronger.

"Just relax baby girl" he whispered into my ear.

His hand continued it's path rubbing small teasing circles on my inner thigh. It trailed up under my skirt and I felt his fingertip gently rub over my lace covered heat. I was getting extremely turned on and I knew I shouldn't give in to him.

I jerked in my seat from pleasure and looked to Michael again seeing he was still looking at the front but now with a small smirk on his face. He dipped two fingers into my underwear adding slight pressure to my clit and then without warning slipping them inside me. My hands clenched tightly onto the desk as I tried to hold in my moans of pleasure.

"Michael" I warned through gritted teeth.

"Shhh" he whispered as his fingers started to pump in and out of my dripping heat. He slowly added a third finger in stretching my walls further.