Spoiled Little Girl {Luke}

Smut by :
dadhatcalum

{can we just ^^^^^ like holy shit anyway warning daddy!Luke}: : :

: : :

The sun was nearly hidden behind the horizon, reflecting a gorgeous glimmer along the crystal blue waters that crashed silently onto the sand beneath them.

"We deserve this," Luke thought to himself as he observed the sunset, the various hues of blue and orange taking his breath.

Y/N was dozing off, snuggled up to his side with her arms wrapped around his torso and her head on his broad chest. Luke couldn't help but smile as he looked down at her, his fingertips tracing along the bare skin of her arm, warm from soaking up the sun all day.

"We haven't been on a proper vacation in ages."

Y/N let out a contented hum as she drifted back from her rest, her eyelids slowly opening and gaze fixing on her boyfriend beside her. A sleepy smile curved up on her lips, her head tilting up to look up at his face.

"How long was I asleep?" She asked, voice quiet.

"Not long, maybe fifteen minutes," Luke murmured, leaning down and pressing a kiss against her forehead.

Y/N's eyelids were drooping, her windswept hair falling over her face. What little makeup she had applied that morning was washed off by the ocean waves, and she was more than ready to head back to the hotel and take a hot shower to scrub all the pesky sand off of her body.

"You look beautiful."

Y/N's smile shifted into a grin, a giggle escaping her lips as she leaned in and kissed Luke gently. His lips tasted like the countless fruity drinks he slammed down at the bar not too long ago, the alcohol making her head spin. Y/N threw her leg over his lap, adjusting herself so she was straddling his lap without letting her lips leave his. She was feeling confident tonight, and something about the way Luke was looking was driving her wild, with his hair lazily quiffed and top buttons of his shirt undone.

"You're eager," Luke commented when their lips parted, a chuckle escaping his as Y/N moved to kiss his neck. "Can't we at least walk back to the hotel first?"

"Forget the hotel," Y/N mumbled against the crook of his neck, her fingers quickly unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. "Wanna do you right here."

A moan tore from Luke's lips as he processed her statement, his head tilting to allow more access as Y/N continued to suck dark hickies against his lightly tanned skin. His eyes fell on the cabana beside them- unoccupied, but could be taken soon.