Let's Go To The Beach {Calum}

smut by :
nothingatallspecialinanyway

smut by : nothingatallspecialinanyway

: : :

You were lying in the shade of the palm trees, gazing out at the ocean before you. The sun was beginning to set, the sky a beautiful combination of oranges and pinks. You could see your boyfriend swimming around in the blue ocean. His head was bobbing in and out of the water. It had been a relaxing week, just the two of you in the beachside cabin you were staying in. It was secluded and scenery was beautiful. It was nice to get away from everything and just relax with Calum.

You watched as Calum started to swim back to the shore. When he got close he stood up, reaching his arm up to push his floppy wet hair out of his face. The water glistened on his skin, making him seem golden. His swim shorts hung low on his waist, exposing the top of his V-line. He began to walk towards you; you were staring intently at him, unable to remove your gaze. It was as if he moved in slow motion, and it was definitely turning you on. He reached the porch where your sun lounger was. He towered over you, smirking. "Enjoying the view" He asks. You don't know what to say, you open your mouth but nothing comes out. He leans down, shaking his hair over you. You giggle slightly, as he leans down nuzzling his head into your neck.

"Calum you're getting me wet" you giggle, as his wet hair tickles your neck.

"That's the idea baby" He responds his voice deep and full of lust. He climbs on top of you and attaches his lips to yours. His lips were firm but still soft. He wasted no time running his warm hands up your sides. He tangled one in your hair, the other grabbing one of your breasts, squeezing it through the fabric of your bikini. You moaned slightly, Calum took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring it like he has countless times before. You pull away and tugged at his bottom lip slightly.

His lips leave yours kissing down your chest, through the valley of your breasts down towards your aching core. He slid his body down towards your feet, removing the lower half of your bikini as he went. He lies in-between your legs, using his strong arms to separate them. He slowly leaves small kisses up the inside of your thighs, teasing you. Your need for him becomes more intense by the second. When he finally reaches your core, he wastes no time licking one long strip up your folds. He hums at the taste of you; the vibrations making your head roll back in pleasure. He brings his tongue to your clit, circling it a few times before thrusting two fingers inside you. You moan loudly at his unexpected actions. He thrusts them quickly while sucking on your clit. You can feel your orgasm building. Calum knew your weakness was his fingers.

"You gonna cum for me baby" He whispers hotly against you. You look down at him, his dark eyes immediately meeting yours. He hums against you; the vibrations send you over the edge, you cum around his fingers. He removes his fingers, putting them in his mouth to suck off the taste of you. He hums again. "You always taste so good for me princess". He stands up and removes his swim shorts, meanwhile you reach behind you to remove you bikini top, leaving you both naked. He climbs back on the sun lounger, positioning himself between your legs. He lines himself up with your entrance, before slowly sinking into you. He uses his thighs to push your thighs further apart before leaning down over you, burying his head in the crook of your neck as he pushes your chests together. He raises his hips and pulls out before slamming back in quickly. You moan as the force of his thrust jolts you backwards into the lounger. He repeats his actions. His thrusts bury his length deep inside you, filling you completely. All you can hear is his skin slapping against yours mixed with his ragged breathing.

He wraps one of his arms around your back. He leans back, pulling you with him so that he is on his knees, holding you in the air. You wrap your legs around his waist and lean into him. His lips meet yours once again as he continues to thrust into you. You wrap your arms around his shoulders, clutching onto his back. You can feel his muscles tensing as he thrusts. He moves both hands to your hips. He grabs them and thrusts your body against his as fast as he can. You moan into his mouth as he constantly hits that special spot inside you. He smiles against your lips, loving the effect he has on you.

You feel him twitch inside you and his thrusts start to become sloppy. "Y/N I'm close" he mumbles against your lips, desperately trying to hold on to his orgasm. "Me too baby" You reply quickly as you begin to clench around him. You moan out his name as you come undone around him. He cums with you, releasing into you as you finish clenching around him. He stills and lies you back down on the lounger before pulling out of you. He rolls off of you, so that he is lying next to you. He grabs a blanket off of the nearby table pulling it over the two of you. You cuddle into his side and watch the sun set over the ocean.

: : :

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN
OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY
ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE
WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER