Not So Cocky Now {Michael}

smut by :
calvumhood

smut by : calvumhood

: : :

"Last night was so fun" Calum boasted to the boys.

"Was she good?" Luke asked

"She was definitely the best fuck I've ever had" Calum laughed lightly

I scoffed at them rolling my eyes.

"Seriously guys? I don't want to know about this." I said

"Oh come on. You like it really." Ashton winked

"No. I don't"

"Okay, well who would you say would be the best fuck out of us four?" He asked smirking. He looked so confident that I would pick him, all the boys were looking at me waiting for my answer.

Well, not all of them. Michael seemed to be looking any where but me.

"Michael" I said. " he looks like he'd be the best" I said making Michael's eyes shoot to face me. I smirked at him as he looked slightly nervous.

"I am pretty good." He said his face turning into a smile. "No ones ever complained"

The boys all sighed in defeat while me and Michael stared at each other.

"We'll have to see about that" I winked at him making him smirk cockily at me.

We decided to watch a few films and one by one each boy fell asleep until it was just me and Michael left awake.

"So... You wanna prove your theory true?" Michael whispered leaning close to my ear.

"W-what?"

"Oh come one you even said it yourself... I'm the best fuck you will ever have" he said "so what do you say? Wanna test it out?"

"Really?" I asked not believing what I was hearing.

"Really" he said

"Okay then... Sure..." I hesitated.

The next thing I knew I was lifted up and hauled over his shoulder as he quickly walked up the stairs.

"What the fuck Mikey. Put me down!" I whisper shouted as he carried me to his room and plopped me onto his bed.

"Hey you said you wanted to"