Birthday Surprise {Stripper!Ashton}

smut by : nothingatallspecialinanyway

: : :

It was your birthday. You didn't really care that it was your birthday. You had reached the point where your birthday was just another day. You friends had been asking you for weeks what you wanted and you had repeatedly told them that you didn't want anything.

You had been at work all day. You finally got home, walked into your apartment and turned on the light. "SURPRISE" you heard from behind you. You screamed as you turned around. You are shocked to see all of your friends stood there smiling at you. "I can't believe you've done this" you say to your best friend who was stood at the front of the small crowd of people in your living room. She smiled at you "Well you said you didn't want anything, so we threw you a party" she said to you. She took your hand and led you to your room so you could get changed. You could see she had laid out your favourite black dress on your bed. You friend turned to join the rest of the party " by the way there is a special surprise coming later"  she said cryptically as she left. You changed quickly and reapplied your makeup.

You left your room and went to join everyone else. You had a few drinks and mingled with your friends.  You put some music on and everyone was dancing. Even though you hadn't wanted a big fuss, you had to admit you were enjoying yourself.

You heard a knock on the door, you went to answer it. Your friend beat you to the door answering it for you. You shrugged it off and went to get another drink. You looked over to the door and see a tall man walk into your apartment. You couldn't quite believe the sight before you.  He was extremely attractive. He had sandy blond curly hair and a strong jawline. He was dressed in a white dress shirt. The shirt was tight on the muscles of his arms, defining them perfectly. He must have caught you staring at him as he cleared his throat. Your eyes snapped to meet his, your cheeks turning slightly pink in embarrassment. You had no idea who this guy was or why he was in your apartment. The guy walks over to your speaker and connects his phone. Your friend walks over to you "who the hell is he?" you ask. "That is your surprise" she grins at you.

You are about to ask more questions when the music changes to a slower paced song. You friend grabbed a chair from your table and placed it in the middle of the room. It wasn't until your friend sat you down in the chair that you knew what she meant by 'special surprise'.

The guy walked around to stand in front of you. He smiled down at you. You looked around to find your best friend she was staring at you a giant smirk on her face. You gave her a quick 'I will get you for this' look.

You were not a very outgoing person. So the fact that there was a guy about to suggestively take his clothes off in front of you while all you friends watched put you slightly on edge. He must have sensed that you were uncomfortable because he gave you a reassuring smile. You didn't even know his name but you instantly felt more at ease.