One Last Time {Ashton}

smut by :
calvumhood

(Ash is so under appreciated): : :

: : :

It started 6 months ago. Ashton had come back from tour and we had  all gone out to celebrate. It resulted in everybody getting drunk and  becoming reckless messes of bodies and slurred words.

When Ashton's drunk he likes to ramble and talk a lot, since we were  best friends he always used to talk to me at these times in his life. We  had gone back to his flat; listening to him ranting about how  commitment was stupid and that people in relationships were blind to see  that in the end everyone will get hurt.

I had nodded in agreement not really listening and more focused on  getting home to bed. Once we got to his I stumbled to help him up the  stairs where he collapsed onto his bed.

"Ash, get up, you need to get changed" I huffed at him.

"Noo" he whined at me acting like a child.

I climbed over to him as he protested, I began to undo his jeans  pulling them off so he was in his boxers. I then took his tshirt off  before pulling the covers open for him while he crawled beneath them.

"Come to bed y/n" he said looking at me.

I had quickly unzipped my dress so I was in my underwear and  crawled in next to him. I remember it was silent for a while; nothing  but our deep breathing could be heard. I had assumed that he was asleep  but I was wrong as seconds later I was flipped round and Ashton was  hovering over me. In a drunken haze and confused state of mind, his lips  crashed down onto mine in a heated frenzy. That's all I can remember.  The next thing I knew was that I was waking up with a Strong arm wrapped  around my middle pulling me into a muscular chest.

I looked to see Ashton beside me snoring quietly as I chuckled.I  tried to escape his grip and only them realised I was stark naked. Not  even my bra and panties on. I lifted the covers up slightly to see  Ashton the same.

"SHIT" I had shouted loudly waking him up.

"What?" He said startled.

"A-ash... What happened last night..." I asked quietly.

"Don't you remember?" He asked awkwardly and I shook my head.

"Did we.."

"Yes" he said cautiously waiting for my reaction.

"Oh..." It was awkward for a bit until I started laughing; Ashton joining in soon after. "Wow" I giggled.

"Yeah... I was thinking... Last night you agreed with me about how  commitment was stupid so I have a proposition for you..." He started