Over Stimulation {Michael}

smut by :
nothingatallspecialinanyway

smut by : nothingatallspecialinanyway

: : :

Michael had suggested that you tried something new in the bedroom. Your sex life had become rather vanilla these past few weeks and when he suggested something rougher you were not one to complain. You loved rough Michael, the way he could go from an adorable kitten to a sex god in the blink of an eye never failed to turn you on.  He was currently tying your wrists to the headboard. He had already stripped you leaving you completely naked before him; he of course has not removed any clothes, he always like to build the suspense until you were squirming for him. It was working.  The anticipation and thoughts of all of the things he could do to you was making you wetter than you thought possible.

"Hmmm what should I do to you baby?" Michael whispered seductively.

"You could touch me, or take your clothes off just do something" You replied desperately

"So eager" He smiled, although he granted your wish and removed his shirt, exposing his tattooed arms. He stood beside the bed and trailed a finger from your chin, down the valley of your breasts and down to your core running his finger through your folds once before quickly removing it. Your hips buck upwards, desperately craving more contact. "So needy for me" He smiles again, loving the effect he has on you. He places his finger in his mouth and sucks on it, tasting you, "hmm so sweet" he hums as he removes his finger. You groan at his teasing.

He removes his skinny jeans leaving him in only his boxers. He straddles your waist, rubbing his crotch over yours, you raise your hips to meet his, desperate for friction. He leans down and starts to kiss your neck. Nipping and sucking at the skin he makes his way down your chest to your stomach. As he gets lower his speed decreases, driving you insane, desperate to have him reach the place you need him most. When his lips finally meet your core you moan, relieved that he was finally giving you what you craved. He attached his lips to your clit, sucking hard; he brings his fingers to your entrance and teases you, circling it with the tips before thrusting two fingers in quickly. You head falls back hitting the headboard.  He thrusts his fingers in and out at a rapid pace while he teases your clit, flicking his tongue against it. You knew you wouldn't last long, your orgasm was building quickly. "Michael I'm gonna cum" You moaned, looking down at him. He looks up at you, his green eyes filled with lust. "Cum for me baby" He said against you, the vibrations against your clit sent you over the edge. You moaned loudly as you released on his face.

Relaxing into the bed as you came down from your high Michael smirked, "Oh baby, I'm not done with you yet" He smiled as he started to rub your clit frantically with his fingers. You were still sensitive, the feeling he was giving you was more intense. He added his tongue again dipping it in and out of your entrance.  You could feel your next high approaching, faster than the last. "Mikey, Fuck" You moan as your second high hits you, you cum again harder than before.  He cleans you with his tongue, stimulating your oversensitive core. You wriggled beneath him. He smirked as he removed his face from your core, crawling back up your body and attaching his lips to yours, you could taste yourself on his tongue. He started to grind his crotch against yours, you hadn't noticed he had removed his boxers until you could feel his erect member rubbing against your folds, stimulating your clit. He pulled back slightly, lining himself up with you before slamming in. The force of his thrust jolted you backwards, your head hitting the headboard.  You cried out in both pain and pleasure. Michael smirked and began to move in and out of you, hitting that special spot deep inside you, making you moan his name. You orgasm was already building. "You close baby?" he growled, His voice was deep and was only adding to the pleasure you were feeling.

"Are you gonna come for me again?" he continued, it sent you over the edge; you came around him, clenching him tightly.  He moaned loudly as he felt you tighten around him. He was desperately trying to hold back his release, you could see it on his face. The ways his eyes were squeezed shut, his teeth gritted. The way his hair was beginning to stick to his forehead, small grunts were leaving his lips made him look unbelievably sexy above you. He pulled out, untying your hands from the headboard. He sat beside you his back pressed against the headboard, quickly pulling you on top of him. "Mikey I can't" You say out of breath.

"Come on baby one more" He said with a playful glint in his sparkling green eyes.  He lifts you up aligning himself with you before pulling you down on top of him. You were extremely sensitive at this point and the feeling of him inside you was almost too much to handle. He starts to thrust up into you, you reach around and grab his back, pulling him close to you.  You can tell from Michael's moans that he is close. He wraps his hands around you pulling your chest as close to his as possible. You were too sensitive to even attempt to hold back your release.  You hit your high clenching around him again, he followed soon after releasing inside you, gripping you desperately as he let out a loud moan. You both came down from your highs. You remained as you were, holding each other for a while before you lifted yourself off of him to lay down in the bed next to him and drift off to sleep.

: : :

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN
OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY
ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE
WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER