Don't Know How {Calum}

smut by :
calvumhood

smut by : calvumhood

: : :

"Can we leave now" i whispered to Calum my best friend since the age of who was lying next to me on my bed.

"What? No! Your parents would kill you" he said surprised

"Nah, they won't, family BBQs are boring, they wont even notice."

"I guess but I don't want to get on the wrong side of you parents"

"Cal, they love you like you're their own son there's no chance you would ever get on their wrong side"

"Fine, let's go to mine then, but you're getting the blame if they  ask where we are" he said standing up and reaching a hand out for my to  take.

We quietly tried to walk down the stairs shushing each other every time a floorboard squeaked.

"Go" I whisper shouted to Calum who was in front of me when the front door was in sight.

We made it out side with out being caught and quickly ran across the road to Calum's house.

Now we were back to doing what we were doing previously at mine but instead of laying on my bed we were on Calum's.

"What was the point of that?" Calum laughed "we basically came here to do what we were doing at yours"

"Eh I don't know why it was just something to do I guess"

"Wow logic" he said sarcastically.

"Okay then, what do you suggest that we do?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"No idea" he sighed

"Well what do you normally do when your bored?" I asked

Suddenly his face turned up into a smirk.

"Masturbate"

"What? Calum!" I said embarrassed

"Like you don't do it!" He defended himself.

"I don't!" I defended myself back. "Come on let's do something" I said getting up and walking to the door.
"You coming?" I turned found to face him as he wasn't following.

He was still laying on the bed but now looking at me in shock.

"What?" I asked confused

"You don't masturbate?"

"No..."

"Why the hell not?" He asked still confused

"I- um can we not talk about this... Please?" I asked

"No no, tell me. I won't judge I'm your best friend." He reassured a confronting and trustworthy smile on his face.

"Come here"
He said reaching out his arms for me.