Hockey!Luke {Luke}

smut by :
nothingatallspecialinanyway

smut by : nothingatallspecialinanyway

: : :

You worked at the ice rink. It wasn't so bad, you enjoyed ice skating, you were not spectacular, but you weren't terrible. Part of your job was to skate around during public skating sessions, helping people up when they fall over and making sure no one was doing anything dangerous. You enjoyed that part of your job, even though you were in an enclosed rink, you felt rather free, free to glide wherever you wanted. The buzzer sounded signalling that everyone had to get off of the ice, the session was over and it was time for the hockey training to start. You ushered everyone off, not wanting anybody to get caught up in the rush of skaters that were about to bombard onto the ice.

Just as you step off of the ice, the hockey players burst onto it, moving fast, hitting pucks about as they warm up. One caught your eye, the tall blond with 'Hemmings' printed on the back of his jersey. You didn't know him, but he skated with such grace, his movements smooth and nice to watch as he glided around the ice.

"Y/N", you heard your manager shouting for you, he sounded rather desperate. Sighing you turned around to face him "Are you okay Mark?" you asked, he did not look okay. "Y/N I need you to stay late and lock up for me, my wife has gone into labour and I have to get to the hospital" he said frantically. "Oh okay, sure" you said. He tossed you the keys and quickly ran out towards his car. While you were happy for your boss, it now meant you had to wait around for two hours for the training to finish and another hour for everyone to leave. You decided to keep yourself busy and go and help sharpen the rental skates.

-

Two hours later and hockey practice had finished, the players had all gone into the changing rooms, and all the other employees had gone home. You decided that as you had the place to yourself you would go skating, you had never had the rink to yourself before. You had the freedom to skate wherever you wanted, so you pulled on you skates and took to the ice. You skated for about half an hour, none of the hockey players really noticed you as they slowly left the rink. You were so caught up in you thoughts, you completely failed to notice the person that had joined you on the ice until you crashed into him.

You fell on top of him, pinning him to the ice. You looked down at the guy below you, he had bright blue eyes and a lip ring adorning the corner of his mouth. "Oh my god I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and-" you started rambling and apologizing. You stopped when you heard him chuckle beneath you. "It's alright, calm down, I'm Luke by the way" he smiles at you. "Y/N" you say a slight blush on your cheeks.

You stand up, and extend your hand to help Luke up. "What are you doing here?" you said as politely as you could, it had suddenly dawned on you that nobody was meant to be on the ice. "Well, I was watching you for a while before training started, the way you moved so effortlessly, I couldn't focus on training as I was so distracted. I had to have you" he stated rather confidently. "You barely know me" you stated, you couldn't deny that he was attractive and the thought of him 'having you' was causing an aching in your core, but you were not about to give him what he wanted so easily.

"On the contrary, I have been watching you for a while, I always get here early before practice to see you" he says, you couldn't deny you found it rather cute. "That's kind of creepy" you say looking into his blue eyes. He became speechless, obviously not expecting that reaction from you. He blushes unsure of what to do, he opens his mouth to speak, but closes it when no words come. He turns around, and skates towards the exit of the rink. You smile, he was rather cute. You skated after him, quickly catching up. You grab him and push him into the barrier that surrounded the rink. You push your lips to his, he reacts almost instantly, he tangles his fingers in your hair, deepening the kiss. Your crotch brushes against his, he groans at the contact. "Come on" he says, taking your hand and guiding you off the ice, you quickly remove your skates before he leads you into the locker room.

He pushes you up against the locker room wall, his lips trail kisses along your neck. You moan slightly as he finds your sweet spot, and you immediately feel his smirk against your skin. You reach for the hem of his jersey. He lifts his arms up, helping you pull it up and over his head. He trails his hands down your sides, reaching for your shirt, he caresses your skin as he slides your shirt up your body and over your head. He separates from you and pulls down his skinny jeans, you pull down yours before walking up to him and pushing him against the wall. He smirks at your boldness. You kiss him again, tugging on his lip ring slightly, causing him to groan. You smirked against his lips. You sink to the floor, pulling down his boxers, revealing his painfully hard length. You kiss the tip before he interrupts you, "As much as I would like to see your pretty lips wrapped around me, let's save that for next time, I need you now" he manages to say, you rise to your feet, smiling at the fact there would be a next time. He reaches behind you and unclasps your bra and quickly pulls down your underwear.

You reach down to grab his length. He groans and quickly grabs your waist, spinning you around and pinning you against the wall. He leaves you for a second, grabbing a condom out of his wallet before strutting back over to you. He rolls it onto his length and resumes pinning you against the wall. You jump, wrapping your legs around his waist, desperate to have him inside of you. He smirks, as he quickly slams into you. You moan loudly at the sudden contact. He pulls out and begins thrusting hard into you. He moves his lips to your neck, sucking and biting as he thrusts mercilessly. His tip brushes against your g-spot causing you to clench around him, he closes his eyes at the feeling of your tight walls around him. He looked ridiculously sexy at that moment. "I'm close" he manages to grunt out between thrusts. You take his head in your hands and tangle your hands in his hair. You attach your lips to his again. You were close, he could sense it, he reached one hand down to rub circles on your clit. You moaned into his mouth, the pleasure he was giving you was overwhelming you.

You came hard, your walls clenching around him. He followed soon after, cumming into the condom. He stilled inside you for a few seconds, before placing one quick kiss on your lips and pulling out. He quickly disposes of the condom. You go to gather your clothes which were scattered around the room. You were just pulling your t-shirt back over your head when he spoke. "Hey do you wanna maybe go out sometime?" he says reaching up to scratch the back of his neck. You smile at his nervousness. "Sure, as long as you stop watching me while I'm working" you say raising your eyebrow at him. "I can't make any promises" he smirks back at you.

: : :

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN
OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY
ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE
WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER