CEO Slut {Calum}

Smut by :
5sossexblog

Smut by :5sossexblog

: : :

Having my husband be the CEO of a company has its pros and cons. Of course I'm happy he's so successful and living his dream, but unfortunately he's so busy all the time I barely get to see him. Him coming home at midnight then leaving again at 7 leaves little time for us to do anything. He texted me a couple hours ago that he had time to meet up for lunch today, so I was extremely happy.

I entered the building sending a quick smile and wave to the receptionist as she did the same. My heels clicked along the title as I made my way over to be set of elevators. Once I got inside I checked my reflection reapplying my lip balm and adjusting the bodycon dress adjourning my body. Although wearing a dress as tight as mine with hooker heels and a Prada purse in hand is a bit much for 11 am, it was one of Calum's favorite looks on me. Since we didn't have a lot of time to go out to fancy dinners anymore where I would dress like this, I figured he would appreciate this look since around the house I literally only wore leggings with one of his shirts or sweatshirts.

The doors dinged open causing some workers to turn around to see who was entering. They smiled and waved once they saw it was me, but quickly got back to work a second later. I was thankful mostly all of his workers took a liking to me, as I did to them. There were a definite few that I didn't care for, the younger girls that thought for some reason they had a chance with Calum, even though he was married. Calum avoided there flirtatious advances towards him whenever they would try anything, always making sure to mention me in the conversation as much as possible so they would leave. I secretly wish he would fire them, but I knew it was an entirely difficult process to get the right people to make his company successful.

Once I got closer to his office I quickened my pace until I got to his door, knocking a couple times.

"Fuck off!" I heard muffled behind the door along with what sounded like a couple crashes.

My eyes immediately widened and I looked from side to side to see if anybody else heard that or I just imagined it. They heard. Some people walking by gave me apologetic glances as they passed, while his assistant asked if I wanted her to call him letting him know it was me outside the door. There was no way he knew it was me since he office didn't have clear windows, and he'd never talk like that to me. He was clearly in a "don't talk to me mood" so knocking again and trying to talk to him probably wasn't the best idea, but I was going to do it anyways. I giggled slightly at her question and shook my head no. I knocked on the door once more and followed up that it was me behind it.

Within seconds the door opened and an apologetic look covered his face. He ran his hand over his face, letting out a huff before reaching his arm out to grab mine and pull me into his office, slamming the door shut behind me.

"Sorry," he mumbled not looking up at me, obviously embarrassed by his actions.

"Don't be, I should've texted you once I got here," I frowned taking in his stressed out state as I leaned forward to press my lips against his plump ones. "You seem really tense," I whispered, wanting to keep the volume at a low in hopes to calm him down.