Secret Visitor {Michael}

smut by :
nothingatallspecialinanyway

smut by : nothingatallspecialinanyway

: : :

You were sat in your room late at night mindlessly browsing the internet. Your parents were asleep across the hallway. You felt your phone vibrate in your hands, it startled you slightly. You checked your notifications, you had a message.

'Hey babe x' It was your boyfriend Michael. Your parents didn't know about Michael, they were rather strict when it came to you so they definitely wouldn't approve of you having a boyfriend. Although you didn't like lying to your parents, you knew you would never be able to see Michael again if you told them the truth.

'Hey are you okay?' you text back. It was strange for Michael to be texting you this late at night so it was either important or he wanted something.

'I have a problem' he replies quickly.

'And what is the nature of this "problem" ' you respond, you had a pretty good idea of what it was.

'Baby I need you ;)' he responds. You knew exactly what it was; he just didn't want to say it.

'Well it's too bad, I'm at home if you need me that badly you will have to come over'. It was only a ten minute walk between your houses, five if he drove.

'I'm already outside, open the window' he responded instantly. You walked over to you window and sure enough there stood Michael. He started scaling your house pulling himself up on to the ledge of your window and tumbling into your bedroom. He ended up falling straight onto the floor. You smiled at his clumsiness.

You walked back over to your bed and sit on the edge. You look down at him. "Someone's desperate" you say quietly. He stands, brushes himself off and walks over to you, lying down on the bed, his head resting on the pillow. You turn around to look at him, he had his hands behind his head. You rolled your eyes at the sight of him, he had a habit of making himself at home. You lie down next to him. Before you can get comfortable he moves his arms grabbing hold of your hips and pulling you on top of him so you're straddling his clothed crotch. You can feel his 'problem' through his jeans.

You attach your lips to his, kissing him softly. You slowly begin to grind your crotch into his, teasing him through his jeans. He whimpers as you increase the pressure. The sound was like music to your ears. He moved his hands up to the hem of your shirt lifting it over your head. A smile appears on his lips when he notices you were not wearing a bra. You slide your hands under his shirt and ran them over his chest before pulling the shirt over his head. You got up, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his legs along with his boxers. You straddled his legs reaching your hand out to palm his erection a few times before wrapping your hand around it and pumping gently. You lean your head down so that it is just above his length. You look up, you gaze connecting with his beautiful green eyes. You maintain eye contact as you kitten lick the tip. After you are satisfied you had teased him enough, you take him into your mouth as far as you could. You suck hard before you begin to bob your head up and down on him. His hands find their way into your hair, guiding your actions. You take his balls in one of your hands, massaging them gently. He moans loudly, his head rolling back against the headboard. You stop your actions and gesture for him to be quiet.

Normally you would love to hear his moans, but you were very aware that your parents were sleeping in the room across the hallway. You didn't want to find out what would happen if they found Michael in your bed.

When you were certain Michael could contain his noises you resumed your actions. It wasn't long until you felt him twitch. You removed your mouth from him. You stood, grabbing a condom out of the drawer and tossing it to him before removing the rest of your clothes. He put the condom on quickly. You climbed back on the bed straddling him again.

You took him in your hand and lined him up with your entrance before slowly sinking down onto him. You loved the feeling of him inside of you filling you perfectly every time. He shifted his body, flipping the two of you so he was on top. He began to move in and out of you slowly. You try hard to suppress your moans as he thrusts into you. He buries his head into your neck. You can hear the small grunts leaving his lips as he thrusts, his warm breaths tickling your neck slightly.

You can feel your orgasm building. Michael adjusts his hips slightly, his new angle making his thrusts even deeper. It was slow but you liked it. He brought both of his hands to your hair, pulling you face to his, he kissed you, it was soft and passionate. His tongue intertwined with yours. He moaned into your mouth as you started to clench around him. It pushed you over the edge, you came around him moaning quietly into his mouth. He followed shortly, thrusting a few more times before spilling his release into the condom.

He pulled out of you, removing the condom and tossing it in the bin. He moved so he was lying behind you, your back against his chest. You cuddled into each other. You knew it wouldn't last, he would have to leave soon or your parents would find him in the morning. Although in that moment you didn't care, you were just enjoying the warmth you felt with Michael behind you.

: : :

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN
OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY
ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE
WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER