Sugar Daddy {Ashton}

smut by :
nothingatallspecialinanyway

smut by : nothingatallspecialinanyway

: : :

"How about this one?" Ashton suggests, holding up a black dress, that was definitely your style. "Oooh, that one's nice" you say, taking it from him and adding it to your pile to try on.

You were out shopping with Ashton. The two of you had a special kind of relationship. Ashton was a wealthy businessman and he liked to spend his money on you. When he first proposed the relationship to you, you were hesitant. You didn't like the idea of him buying you all these expensive things that you didn't think you deserved. However after Ashton explained it to you further you said you would try it.

It was weird at first but as you got used to it, you felt more comfortable. You liked Ashton, he was nice company and he never failed to please you in the bedroom. If he wanted to buy you things then you let him. You never explicitly asked for anything though. If you went shopping, it was always Ashton's idea. You always agreed because you knew that when you got home, you would get to 'show him how thankful you were' or so Ashton put it. It usually consisted of a blow job followed by him fucking you into oblivion.

You walk over to the fitting rooms to try on the large pile of clothes you had. Ashton takes a seat on the couch outside your cubical. You try on the first dress, a deep red material that hugged your figure beautifully. You pull open the curtain, Ashton looks up at you. "You look stunning baby" Ashton breathes. It never failed to amaze him how beautiful you were. Somehow you managed to become more beautiful to him every day, he was completely in awe of you. You continue trying things on until you had worked your way through the pile. You finish up in the fitting room and walk over to the tills to pay. You thank Ashton and help carry the bags to his car. Ashton always tries to carry all the bags for you but you insisted.

-

You arrive back at his apartment. You could tell Ashton was eager. He placed the bags down on the kitchen counter before walking over to you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "I need you baby girl" he whispers seductively in your ear. You smile and lean closer to him, placing a quick kiss on his plump lips before trailing your lips down to his neck. He groans as you find his sweet spot. You smirk to yourself. You begin to sink down to your knees. However you're caught by surprise when he grabs your hips, stopping your motion. You look up at him in confusion as you straighten up so that you are stood up again.

"Daddy wants to try something different today, okay?" he asks. You nod, you'd do anything for this man. Ashton smiles. He wraps his arms around you once again. "Jump" he whispers in your ear. You comply, jumping and wrapping your legs around his waist. You could feel his hardened crotch pressed against your core, you moaned at the contact. He grips the back of your thighs to help hold you in place. He leans into you, pressing your lips together in a passionate kiss. It was slow and intense. He slowly walks you towards the bedroom. He lies you down on the bed, "stay there baby" he says lowly. You lean up on your elbows as you watch him take his shirt and trousers off, leaving him in only his boxers before you. He looked glorious, stood at the foot of the bed, looking at you with lust in his eyes.

He approaches you, lying down on top of your still fully clothed form. He trails kisses down your neck until he reaches your shirt. He gently caresses your sides as he reaches for the hem of you shirt. He slowly peels it from your body, discarding it on the floor. He kisses down your chest, descending lower until he reaches the waistband of your jeans. He unbuttons them and pulls them down your legs slowly.

You watch him as he crawls back on top of you. His eyes were a shade darker. The aura he was giving off right now was going straight to your panties. He smirks at you before kissing you again. His tongue slips past your lips, quickly dominating your mouth. You moan against his lips. He grinds his hips against you. Your hips buck into him as you felt how hard he was through his boxers. He runs his hands down your body, gently caressing your skin. He wanted to touch every inch of you. He reaches his hands behind your back and unclasps your bra, throwing his behind him.

He rolled off you, and pulled his boxers down his legs. "I want you to ride me baby". You smile, sitting up and slowly pulling your panties down your legs. Ashton's cock twitches as you become fully exposed to him. You crawl over to him slowly, making sure to sway your hips a little. You straddle him and grind your exposed core over his cock, teasing him. His hands fly to your hips, stopping your movements instantly. "Don't tease me baby" he warns. You smirk down at him. You lift your hips slightly. He lines himself up with your entrance.

Slowly, you sink down on him. His head rolls back as you surround him. You give yourself a moment to adjust to him. The two of you had done this many times but he was still a tight fit. Slowly you begin to grind back and forth. Ashton grips your hips, guiding your movements. He watches in awe as you move above him. He sits up so that the two of you are face to face. He snakes one arm round your back, pulling your hips as close together as possible. He tangles his other hand in your hair, tilting your head and attaching your lips to his. The kiss is slow and passionate. Ashton rarely kissed you during sex. When he did, it was always desperate or used solely to conceal your moans. This kiss was completely different, it was as if he was pouring his soul into you.

He spins your bodies so that your back falls against the soft mattress. He lies on top of you, your body was pressed tightly against his, only his hips separated from you as the thrust into you. His thrusts were slow and deep. He felt amazing. He buries his head in your neck, leaving small kisses as he moans at the feel of you. You could feel his hot breaths against your skin.

This was so unlike the Ashton you were used to, but you were loving it. You tangle one hand in his curly hair as your body arches into him. "Baby I'm so close" he breathes. You could only moan in response. You clench around him, your orgasm washing over you, overwhelming your senses. Ashton stops thrusting, but continues grinding to see you through your high. You feel him twitch inside you as he reaches his own high, releasing into you as he let out small grunts.

He removes his head from you neck so he can look into your eyes. He gently tangles both hands in your hair. "I love you Y/N" he breathes. You look into his deep hazel eyes. He never called you by your real name when the two of you were alone, he always used a pet name. He had never had slow and passionate sex with you before, it was always fast or rough. You had felt yourself falling for Ashton, quickly after the two of you started your relationship. You knew he had been a sugar daddy before, he had told you so, but he had never had romantic feelings towards any of them so his words took you by surprise. Ashton seems worried for a moment as you don't respond immediately. "I love you too Ashton" you smile up at him. He smiles back, pressing his lips to yours once again. You had never seen this version of him before, but you looked forward to seeing him more often.

: : :

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN
OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY
ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE
WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER