XLII- Distraction

Start from the beginning

"Get out or I'll drag you out by your shitty pink hair and let you sleep in the woods," Greyson snarled, taking a threatening step forward.

"Greyson," Indianna sighed and grabbed his hand. "I can't be bothered with this right now. I'll just shower in your room."

Greyson turned and arched an eyebrow at Indianna, smirking slightly. "Will you now?"

Indianna rolled her eyes and pulled Greyson out of the room. They walked down the corridor and passed Mac on the way.

"Hey, Indianna, how are you?" He asked cautiously.

"Honestly?" Indianna sighed and shook her head. "Not good."

"Wanna do us a favour?" Greyson said, wrapping his arms around Indianna.

"Depends on the favour."

"Go find my darling sister and tell her to get into bitch mode and go share the shit out of the little bitch in Indianna's room so she leaves," Greyson said.

"She's in your room?" Mac said in disbelief and Indianna nodded.

"And you asked her to leave?"

Indianna nodded.

"And she didn't?"

"Yes, which is why we need Kirstie. I love her and all, but she can be a complete bitch, which can be handy in certain situations," Greyson said. "And extremely annoying in others," he muttered.

"I'll go grab her and we'll both have a word with your cousin," Mac nodded and Greyson slapped his shoulder in thanks.

"Thanks, man," he nodded and nudged Indianna. "Let's go, you smell."

Indianna punched Greyson and they made their way to his room. She went straight to the bathroom and locked the door behind her, rolling her eyes when she heard Greyson chuckle.

She showered quickly. Her mind started to wander to Cassie when she had no one to distract her. When she got out of the shower she frowned and looked at Greyson's towel, remembering she had nothing to change into or dry herself with. She grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself before making her way back into the bedroom. Greyson looked up when she entered and smirked.

*Isn't the view lovely,* he said.

Indianna rolled her eyes. "I haven't any clothes."

"That's fine by me," Greyson shrugged.

"Greyson," Indianna said and shook her head, walking over to his dresser and opening a draw. "Can I borrow some clothes?"

"Go ahead," Greyson nodded and walked over to Indianna as she grabbed a pair of boxers and a large tshirt. She headed for the bathroom, but Greyson gripped her waist and pulled her back. "Hold it," he said and smirked at Indianna. "You don't expect me to just stand here and do nothing when you are dressed in nothing but a towel?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

"You know me better than that, sugar," Greyson whispered and ran his thumb over Indianna's lip, leaving tingles in its wake.

"Greyson," Indianna mumbled, "I need to change."

"But I need you," Greyson said and grabbed the bundle of clothes from Indianna's hands.

"Hey-"

Greyson pulled the black tshirt over Indianna's head and smirked. "Sorted," he said when she quickly stuffed her arms through the arm holes so the top fell down to her thighs.

"The boxers," Indianna said and Greyson grinned innocently, throwing them over his shoulder.

"What about them?"