Foreword

Warning

This story is not suitable for young readers, do not blame me if you insists and gets nightmares.

Contains dark themes, strong graphics, swear words, rape and such.

There will be lots of disturbing scenes, personalities and past between characters. So again please, I did warn you.

Read until the end if you want to know the reason behind Dylan and Kiara's behaviour. And of course, if you want to unfold many mysteries I've spent so much time working on.

➰➰➰

* I am not a native English speaker so bare with my narration. If you can't handle it, then the door is always open for you to leave :)

* This is my original plot, storyline, events, characters and time sequence. Any resemblance to actual event, living or fictional is purely coincidental.

* No part of this book shall be reproduce or copy without the writer's permission.

* Copyright protected.

➰➰➰

I decided to publish this here in my original account instead. Hope you give it a shot ;)

All chapters from first to last are all raw. I repeat, they are all raw. I'm not planning to proofread or revise it yet until I finish the whole story. I will accept criticism and suggestion, send me a private message if you want. Just be considerate and don't comment anything rude here. 😊

P.S : This is a revised version since I decided to drop the Fan fiction genre and to go completely with Mystery/Thriller. There will be whole lot of changes especially on characters portrayers.

Yours truly,
cookieStiles 🍪