later on that afternoon....

reader pov

i woke up with a start. i gotta say, im feeling a lot better. i dont what it is about that dream but it really made me feel like i got closure, despite the fact that it manifested as blatant denial of my current situation. got rid of my anger and resentment for juugo at least. now i can focus on better things. my next boyfriend. who knows where he might come from. i tried to reach my arm out to stretch but something was holding it down. i blinked away the sleep in my eyes and got a closer look. shit. i completely forgot i was cuddling with someone. that was the reason i was able to fall into such a good sleep. im gonna have to thank this guy somehow. he really helped a lot in me getting over juugo. i sighed. he is sleeping so peacefully. i, however, was fully rested. unfortunately, kiba still never got a tv in his room so im afraid im gonna have to wake him up. i pulled my hand from around his waist. he groaned, feeling around and feeling on me trying to find my hand. i didn't let him grab it. "...give me your....your hand. im still....sleepy," he yawned. "listen, thanks a lot for helping me get over juugo. you really did me a huge favor. i really need to get back to my house, get some water on me, and get to work on catching up on my missed work. come to think of it...i wonder if shika is available. i dont know. he has been spending loads of time with kiba lately so he might not be able to put aside time to help me catch up," i furrowed my brow trying to think of someone who can help me catch up. i might have to find a study group of something. "think about it in the morning," he grunted. "im not sleepy, dude," "would you stop acting like you dont know me? its getting annoying," he grunted. i peaked over to look at his face. oh, its kiba. why is he in here? oh, its his room. "im sooo sorry kiba. i sorta took over your room to try and get over my grief and....dont worry. ill be out as soon as i can get my things together," i said as i got up. my groin felt really...wet. he grabbed my hand, not letting me get out of bed. "what about that bubble bath you promised me," he grumbled. it was at that statement that i realized....that dream was a lot more real than i thought. shit. apparently im on a roll right now. just wreaking homes like no one's business.

first i come between juugo and his wife of 17 years and now i just drove a wedge in shika's relationship that neither of them will be able to get rid of or ignore. apparently it really is me. im just a walking disaster. that's it. first i lost the love of my life who didn't belong to me in the first place and now i may as well say goodbye to all my friends. this is it. i know we weren't exactly quiet earlier. im sure the whole house heard and then some. i just sat on the edge of the bed, groin soaked like i just got out the shower. apparently i cant have a man all to my own. no, i can only take other people's things. ruin other people's lives. who would have known? who would have fucking know that i would be a home wreaker. the one type of person i absolutely despise. why couldn't i have been a gold digger? just being with people just to take them for what they had. i could have just stayed with hidan for the money. he was the only person who was truly available. not to mention more than willing. i wish i could go back to him. just start things over. of course i cant cause not only did i get him into a legitimately good relationship but...well him and obito transferred back to Akatsuki u like two weeks ago. they are all happy and shit. last time i saw hidan, he was smiling saying that chasing me to konoha u was quite literally the best thing he has ever done. i cant even give myself the opportunity, not even a chance of accidentally breaking them up. i wont let me. i want them to be happy and if them staying that way, i need to stay as far away from them as humanely possible. shit. i could feel them flowing. for the second time i had thought i ran out but apparently i have loads. i dont know. im probably gonna be mega thirsty. i need to go home. back to my little apartment. the one place i can be and not worry about ruining another relationship. "dont...dont cry. its fine. just come back to bed," he whispered, placing kisses down my collar bone. "what happened to shika? how on earth can i explain to him that i fucked his boyfriend? how will i tell him that kiba?" i sobbed. "tsk...you wont have too. he broke up with me just a few minutes ago," he said.