22

1 Month Later

Goofy gripped Donald's hips as he sat on his lap, his mouth on his fiancé's neck. Donald began to unbutton his pants as the doorbell rang. "Oh shit," he said, buttoning them back up as Goofy raced to answer the door.
"Hello?"
"Hi, dad."
Goofy's eyes adjusted from the black dots after getting up too fast, and tears sprang to his eyes as he saw his son at the door.
"Max?" he said, grabbing his son's shoulders.
Max nodded. Goofy pulled him in for a hug. "Oh, Max, I missed you so much. Why are you here?"
"Well...I finally graduated. I figured it was time to come back, so...can I stay?"
A single tear fell down Goofy's cheek. "Of course you can, son!" he said cheerfully.
"Goofy? Who is it?"
Max looked behind his dad curiously. "Is that - ?"
"Hi, I'm Donald. I've heard so much about you," he said, shaking Max's hand. "I believe we've met before?"
"I think so," said Max, confused.
"Well, come on in, son," said Goofy. "I've got a few things to explain."

"So...you're wedding is when?"
"Almost two months," said Donald, sitting sideways on Goofy's lap with his arms wrapped around his neck. "We can't wait."
Max nodded. "Alright, cool. Cool."
"So...how are things with Roxanne?" asked Goofy.
Max shifted uncomfortably in his seat at the dining table. "Well...we broke up a little while ago. But I'm over her."
"Well, I - we - are glad to have you back, sport." He patted Max's back. "There's a spare bedroom across the hall from our room on the second floor. You can stay in there if you want."
Max smiled and hurried up the stairs with his bags, pausing to thank them.