17

Daisy and Minnie sat on a bridge overlooking a sparkling blue lake, eating soft ice cream.
"This is where Donald and I had our first date," said Daisy.
Minnie put a hand on her shoulder. "Oh, Daisy, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what this is like for you."
Daisy shook her head. "No, it's...it's alright. I'm really just glad he's out of his shell. Aren't you?"
"Of course I am," said Minnie.
There was a perfect silence. Daisy looked at her friend with a sad smile. She opened her mouth to tell her she was lucky to have her company as Minnie slid her tongue down her throat, kissing her soft beak. Daisy dropped her ice cream down into the lake in shock.
Minnie's hands went from Daisy's face to her neck to her hips to up her shirt, caressing her feathery duck breasts.
Daisy pushed her away, her brows furrowed. "What the fuck?"
"W-wh-?"
"You know I'm going through a rough time, Minnie! Why the fuck would you think that was a good idea?"
"I...you...said you were happy for him," she stammered.
Daisy shook her head and stood up, straightening her purse. "You're a disgusting snitch, Minnie Mouse," she said. "This is the only reason you brought me here, isn't it?"
"N-no," Minnie lied.
Daisy scoffed and started to walk away.
"How are you getting home?" Minnie called after her.
"I'll call - " she trailed off. She frowned and followed Minnie back to her pink car.
The twenty-five minute drive home was both heaven and hell for Daisy as she sat furious in the passenger seat, one of Minnie's hands on the wheel and the other up her dress.