44.0 - as you are

Start from the beginning

I squirm. Feeling how uncomfortably wet my panties are as he continues to spread me open for his view. But then he touches my clit, and my back curls off the mattress with a gasp, an embarrassingly loud whine coming from the back of my throat. He pushes the crotch my panties aside with his fingers and drags them through my arousal, re-familiarizing himself with the area. We both groan as he traces my swollen lips.

"Fuck, take that shirt off for me Angel."

He hooks his hands around the waistline of my panties and I whine at the sudden absence of his fingers on me, but ultimately help him by pulling his shirt over my head. Once Zayn peels the skimpy material off of me completely my legs fall open for him as he kneels between them.

He pauses as he towers over me, watching me intently, and I realize that this is the most vulnerable I have ever been during sex. Never has someone had the upper hand on me, nor has had me so emotionally invested. In many ways, Zayn is my first.

His rough hands glissade up my legs and to my thighs smoothly before going back down to settle on my knees, spreading them a little wider. He stares me down, his pupils fat and blackened with a hunger that I have never seen on him before as his eyes glide up and down my body. I clench my stomach muscles in an anxious anticipation, and feel my thighs begin to tremble the slightest.

"You're so gorgeous," he praises, causing a blush to take over me. He licks his lips and his right hand makes it way down to my thigh. My chest heaves with a sharp intake of breath when he drags his fingers lower and touches my pussy again, slipping through my folds, rubbing my lips up and down in a unhurried pace. I squeeze my eyes shut and give into the sensation.

My breasts thrust upward when he slides two fingers inside of me, my back bowing and toes curling. He groans thickly. "Hot. So hot." His fingers pump in and out, breathy gasps coming from me while he fucks me at this torturous pace.

I clutch at the sheets under me, my moans soft and low. His fingers are thick inside of me, moving easily as they are lubricated well by my arousal. But it's short lived. He pulls his fingers out of me all too soon, leaning over me to kiss me again. I part my lips to welcome his tongue, my teeth coming down around it when he begins rubbing his wet fingers over my clit, tugging at the hood.

The effect is instantaneous. My muscles tighten, my belly coiling as pleasure mounts. My moans are breathy puffs against his mouth until he leaves my lips to kiss down my neck, licking a path to my breast. His tongue circles the tight bud of my nipple before he sucks it into his wet, puffy lips. My stomach sinks and I continue to move my hips in the smoothest way I possibly can under his hand.

"More," I manage to gasp. How I will be able to take it, I don't know. But I intend on finding out. He stops what he is doing to look up at me, and I feel everything inside of me shift. God, this man.

"You want more?" he questions, and I find myself scared and excited to answer all in one. I nod, and watch him as he holds himself over me just barely, hovering as he makes his way lower. Just enough to be right over me there.

I bring my hands to my sides again to fist the sheets as he spreads my legs further, making sure every last bit of me is on display for him. I swallow thickly and watch him intently up until the tip of his tongue traces over my swollen lips.

He takes his time, delicately tracing. I had no idea he could be so gentle. I inhale shakily, my mouth agape as my head tips back. It's a heavenly my feeling,

the gentle, exploratory tasting he is doing as he eases me into it. I've been eaten out before, all with mixed results. But even just now as he is barely getting started, it already feels much better than any times before. He's never done this to me before, and I might have grown jealous at the fact that he is so good at it if it didn't feel so damn good.