Chapter 37

Chapter 37: What about Us?Dylan's P

Dylan's P.O.V

I was currently packing up to go....home, I guess.

I'm no longer a student at Stone Brook as of yesterday and I have to be off campus grounds by midnight.

I just....I just give up. I'm just gonna go home and probably work Co-CFO at my moms company. I've actually been doing it for three years so, now it won't be so hard because I'm not in school anymore.

My mother of course is the CEO and my brother and I are Co-CFOs and will end up taking over the Company eventually.

I know it makes no sense to be in college when I'm already future owner of one of Miami's most largest companies but, college is college. What kid didn't want to go?

Mr. Brier obviously informed my family that I was expelled and I really did not want to tell them myself. I just hate that look my mom gets on her face when I screw up. She tried to hide it but I know it's there. I know when I get back to Miami I'll see that look, only for a brief moment, but it'll be there. I didn't blame her.

Sort of pathetic when you get expelled the year you're suppose to graduate.

How Josh took the news, he didn't want me to leave. Ever since we both started college here four years ago, we've been best friends and eventually I'll see him again but it's still sad to leave him.

I was just finished. I didn't have her. She wasn't here. And I missed her. I missed her so damn much. I just wanted Autumn back.

We were always together and everything always felt right. Now everything feels terrible. I don't want to speak to anyone. I don't want to see anyone. I just can't take it without her here.

It actually surprises me how one person could make me feel so much. My heart is literally aching at the thought of her not here and knowing that it's not okay between us.

I don't know where all these feelings came from but I guess it didn't matter because I screwed up. As always. And I don't think I could fix it this time.

A knock on my door stopped me. It was like ten in the mornings so Josh should already be in one of his classes.

I walked to the door and when I opened it, there stood a middle aged man with dirty blonde hair. I've never seen him before but I know he definitely worked on campus. "Can I help you?" I asked. I'm surprised I didn't shut the door in his face considering the way I was feeling lately.

"Dylan Sawyer?" He asked.

Oh god, I'm probably being arrested. I'm sure the guy was fine.

'He's in a coma.'

Well, I'm being expelled, isn't that punishment enough?