Chapter 27

Chapter 27: What about Nicholas Sparks
Autumns P.O.V

Dylan and I were walking on the sand and I have to say, it felt like a freaking movie. If you pass the little palm trees in the backyard, it leads to a beach. Dylan says that it's not a very popular beach because it's small.

I thought it was very pretty; the moon was casting light onto the water and it was just very beautiful.

"So, we actually had to leave the building because Tyler refused to pay back the money. It was actually really funny." I explained to Dylan. I was telling him about the time Tyler got us kicked out of the Sony Museum in New York.

"Reminds me of the time that Josh hit on one of the princesses at Disney Land." Dylan laughed and I joined in. He would definitely do something like that.

"Which princess was it?"

"Elsa." I burst out laughing and had to stop walking. I hunched over and held my stomach. Oh my goodness.

"Oh my gosh, that was the funniest thing I heard all day." I wiped tears from my eyes. "But, seriously, Disney land sounds so amazing."

Dylan turned to me with a incredulous look. "Sounds amazing? Don't tell me you've never been to Disney Land." He shook his head.

I shook mine too. "I've never been to Disney Land."

"You've lived in California for the last three years." I rolled my eyes at Dylan.

"Stop making me feel bad." I shoved him on his shoulder.

"By the way, you sound like a fucking dolphin when you laugh." Dylan chuckled and I pushed him again.

"Shut up." I laughed and when I brought my hands up, he grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him.

"Oh, you know it's true." Dylan's eyes went over my head. "The moonlight makes your hair look red, it's cute." He gave me a small smile.

"Thanks." I said quietly. "You know, this kind of reminds me of Dear John."

Dylan raised his eyebrows at me. "What the hell is that?" I gaped at him. Dear John is one of the best Nicholas Sparks books ever. The movie is amazing too.

"Oh my gosh, how do you not know what Dear John is. It's like one of the best novels ever."

Dylan sighed. "I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I bet it's one of those cheesy romance books." He nudged me and I rolled my eyes.

"Look." I held my thumb up and closed one eye. I placed it over the moon. "Wherever you are in the world, the moons never bigger than your thumb."

Dylan followed my actions. "Interesting."

"I can't believe you've never seen a Nicholas Sparks movie." I shook my head. "I know exactly what we need to do."

I've practically seen all of them. Well most of them. "We should have a Nicholas Sparks marathon." I jumped.

"Oh my god." Dylan groaned.

I grabbed his hand and started to pull him back to the house. "Let's go!"

~•~

The Notebook
"I don't get why they're arguing. She obviously still loves him." Dylan shook his head.

We were laying back on the couch and our first movie of our Nicholas Sparks movie was of course The Notebook. The greatest N.S novel/book of all time.