Chapter 5

Chapter 5: What about his anger?
Autumns P.O.V

"Wake up, Autumn." Unbelievable.

I refuse to get up. It's not happening.

"Come on, wake up." Oh. My. God.

I groaned and sat up on my bed. I Glared at Dylan who was kneeling beside the bed. "I hope this isn't going to be an everyday thing for you."

Dylan just shrugged. "Who knows?" And then he gave me a boyish smile.

I then remembered last night. Last night....

I looked down and felt a blush creep onto my face as I remembered how he pinned me to the wall and how his lips felt against my skin.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked up at him and his smile turned into a teasing one. He knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"Nothing." I shrugged. I started to get up but Dylan held me down by the waist. I looked at him with my eyes widened a little bit. He stood up with as his hands still pinning me down to the bed. He moved forward, making me scoot back. Soon, we were both on my bed and we were staring each other in the eyes. "Wh-what are you doing?" I asked breathlessly, almost inaudible.

He leaned forward and his mouth was next to my ear. "People are staring through the window." He whispered and his breath made me jump. "Just relax, baby girl."

I gulped. He lowers his head to my shoulder. He kissed it softly and he moved his lips over my collar bone. My head went back and my hands somehow found their way to his hands that were placed tightly in my hips.

He started to go lower and my heart beat accelerated. Just as his lips reached my cleavage, I was now breathing heavy and I let out a moan. Dylan smirked against my skin.

"Don't make noises like that, baby girl. They drive me insane." He mumbled before pulling away and standing up.

It took me a while to catch my breathe and stop shaking. I'm never wearing tank top to bed again.

Okay.

I stood up form the bed and attempted to push Dylan out of my room. Of course he insisted he stay in here. I went in the bathroom and took my shower. When I came out, surely Dylan was smoking a cigarette while he was looking at a picture.

When I stood next to him, I looked at the picture and felt a smile grow on my face. It was a picture of my family. It was a week before Isaac left.

"I didn't know you had a little sister." Dylan said as he held his cigarette between his middle and pointer finger.

"Yeah. Her names Winter. " I chuckled after that. I was in fact born in the Fall or Autumn and five years later, my mom had a baby girl in the winter. So they named her Winter. I know, my parents aren't creative.

"She sort of looks like you." Dylan said looking at me with a small smile.

"A lot of people say that. I don't see it, though." I grabbed my bag of the ground.

I stood waiting for Dylan. He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me out of the room and down the hallway.

In the hallway, there was a professor.
He surely didn't miss the cigarette in Dylan's mouth, so he stopped us.

"Excuse me, young man, there's no smoking in the building. You need to get rid of that." The professor said gesturing to Dylan's cigarette that was now between his fingers.