Chapter 33

Chapter 33: What about leaving Miami?Dylan's P

Dylan's P.O.V

"Im gonna miss it here." Autumn sighed as she zipped up her last suitcase.

"Well hopefully, you'll return in the future." I told her. "Now, let's start taking these downstairs." I said referring to the suitcases.

Autumn sighed and looked around the room. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." She mumbled as she started looking through the empty cabinets.

"I'm sure everything's fine." I told her as I watched her run around the room like a chicken without a head.

"No, Dylan." I raised my eyebrows at her. "Okay, when people feel like they're missing something. They're always missing something." She told me.

I just watched her with an amused expression. Yup, she's definitely on her cycle. I could tell. She was always more snappy than usual. Autumn dropped to the floor on her hands and knees and looked under the bed.

I tried not to pay attention to her butt sticking up in the air.

Oh, God.

"Haha!" Autumn dropped to her stomach and reached under the bed. She pulled out a bag and stood up. "I told you."

She held a plastic bag and dangled it in her hands. "What the hell is that?" I asked her.

She opened the bag. "Gummy bears." She said in 'duh' tone. There were a lot of packs of gummy bears on the bag.

"I can't imagine how many cavities you have. Why do you even have gummy bears under the bed?" I asked her.

Autumn just shrugged. "In case I run out."

I shook my head at her with a smile. "Let's just go."

Autumn and I dragged our suitcases down the stairs and it surprised me at how she can carry a suitcase down the stairs, but she couldn't open a pack of gummy bears.

Autumn and I walked into the kitchen and we both froze.

Autumn tilted her head and I just looked at them. Lucas and Gwen. Making out. On the counter.

Okay, I guess this is how Lucas felt several days ago.

It wasn't bad, but, Gwen's moans were bothering me.

"Lucas!" I screamed. They quickly broke apart and I moved toward him. "You know I'm gonna miss you, brother." Lucas just glared at me.