Chapter 18

Chapter 18: What about the Hollywood Hills?
Autumns P.O.V

Friends. Just friends. Ugh, love sucks.

"So, how about we go somewhere and do something fun?" Dylan asked me.

I think I'm done having fun for a while. I shook my head. "Dylan, I'm in the middle of a class. Plus, you should-"

I was cut off when the people in the hall we were just in, exited the building. I turned back to Dylan who had his eyebrow raised.

"Go get your things, I'll be in the car." He smirked at me before walking off.

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. I had my Dylan back. Yeah, you don't know how happy I am.

It's like when you ask for something for Christmas, and you exactly what you wished for. I'm more than satisfied.

After I got my things from the hall, I Walked outside to see Alexis. I haven't seen her in a while.

She spotted me and tilted her head. She walked over to me and smiled.

This is weird. "Hey, I know you. Autumn, right?"

Wow, for a girl that didn't even bother remembering my name before, she sure as hell remembered now. But seriously, why is she talking to me?

I nodded my head waiting for her to continue. "Yes, you're Dylan's girlfriend." She smirked. Okay, so she's either trying to tease me, or intimidate me.

She's not doing the latter and looking at the smirk on her face, she was definitely trying to tease me.

I looked down at her neck to see about two love bites near her shoulder. No doubt Dylan gave them to her. I tried to ignore it. "Actually, we're not dating anymore. He's all yours." I told her. I tried not to sound bitter either.

She suddenly gave a frown but I knew it was fake. "You guys aren't together anymore. I wonder why.."

Why does she feel the need to waste my time. If your going to tell me you slept with Dylan than just tell me.

Wait, no, don't tell me. I think I'll die.

"No were not. We're just friends." I gave a tight smile.

"Well, at least your off the hook. You can have anyone you want now. Like that Matt kid that's running around campus." She smirked. I narrowed my eyes at her.

Why is she talking about Matt?

"I'm serious, he's best friends with Christian. He talks about you all the time. I'm telling you, he's totally into you."

I don't believe this shit for a minute. "Actually Matt and I agreed to keep things on a friendly level."

"Well, that obviously didn't stop his feelings. I think you guys would make a super cute couple, totally." She smiled as she tilted her head.

"Well, thanks for the advice." I gave another tight smile. "But, I think ill pass. I wouldn't want any desperate tramps trying to screw him over behind my back." Alexis frowned at me.