Chapter 25

Chapter 25: What About the things I never knew?
Autumn's P.O.V

Dylan and I entered his house and the drive back was so much fun. So was our day at the beach. I freaking love Miami.

Dylan and I entered the living room and we plopped down on the couch. "So did you have fun today?"

I nodded my head. "I did. I can't wait to see what your mom is doing with us."

Dylan scoffed. "Something crazy I'm guessing."

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. This house is really big. I still haven't seen half of it. I stood up and started to walk towards the back of the house. "Autumn, where you going?" Dylan called out after me.

I walked through the kitchen and came across a small hallway, that had Windows to the backyard. The Windows came from the ceiling all the way to the floor. Nice. I've never seen it but, there was in fact a pool, and a patio that looked really cool.

I continued down the hallway and there was a door opened slightly. I opened it more and came across a room that had about five heavy bags hanging from the ceilings. There were also aqua punching bags. There were mats laid across the floor and a whole bunch of bags and jump ropes hanged up on a rack.

I looked to my left and there was a whole shelf full of trophies and medals and everything.

Well, this was obviously Dylan's Boxing room. I imagined him In here practicing with all this equipment with his shirt off. Hmm.

Speaking of shirt off, Dylan had a third tattoo. I finally got to see it today at the beach. It ran across the left of his chest and up the left shoulder. It was a musical tribal thing of music note, which didn't make any sense to me. The music note was on a staff with a whole bunch of smaller notes and it looked pretty.

Dylan didn't really strike me as the musical type. "What are you doing?" Dylan asked, he was now beside me and I didn't hear him enter the room.

"I was just curious, I haven't seen this part of your house yet." I shrugged. I walked up to the shelf full of trophies. "Wow, I bet you were pretty good."

Dylan was still standing in the doorway. "I was. Ma had this room built when I started competing." Dylan told me.

"Why couldn't you train in a normal gym?" I asked.

Dylan chuckled. "I can't have other people around me when Im boxing."

Oh. "Dylan! Autumn!" We heard someone shout.

"Well, Lucas is home." Dylan sighed. "Let's go, baby girl." He held his hand out and I went to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Your hair smells like the Ocean." Dylan mumbled. 

"Well, I did spend most of my day in the water." I nudged him softly. 

"Look at you two. It's sort of like Beauty and the Beast." Lucas raised his eyebrows at us. 

He was still in his work clothes and he looked good. I still can't get over how much he looked like Dylan.  Just weird. 

"Hey, did mom tell you what we're doing this afternoon?" Dylan asked him grabbing a cookie off the plate. Oreo came trotting in the room and she jumped up and snatched the cookie from Dylan's hand.