Chapter 28

Chapter 28: What about our little scene?
Dylan's P.O.V

I felt something move against me and I opened my eyes.

Autumn.

She was sleeping and I've never seen anything more adorable in my entire life. Her hair was a frizzy mess around her head and she was snoring silently.

Then I noticed that we were close. Her leg was wrapped around my waist and her hands were placed on my chest. My arms were secured around her and our faces were literally centimeters away from each other. One move and I could be kissing her right now. We were still wearing the hoodies and under the blankets.

I have to say, last night, was amazing. I absolutely loved Autumn's presence and I have to say, I'm falling fast for this girl. And pretty damn hard.

I brought my face closer to hers so that my nose was buried in her cheek. They were so chubby and I just wanted to hold her like this forever.

Damn, Autumn, what are you doing to me.

She felt so warm and fragile, I just wanted to stay like this. Autumn stirred in my arms and then she slowly opened her eyes.

I watched her as she made she made eye contact with me. "Morning." I gave her a small smile.

She smiled back at me and I think my heart just blew up in my chest. I was starting to get nervous with Autumn so close to me, because i'm pretty sure she felt how fast my heart was beating. "Morning." She said quietly.

"Um, maybe we should get up." I mumbled. She just nodded her head and slowly, we began to untangled our legs. We both sat up and stood up from the couch.

"Oh my god, its like one in the afternoon, you gotta be kidding me." Autumn frowned and I laughed at her.

"Don't laugh at me, look at your hair." she crossed her arms.

"You should see your hair." I pointed back at her. She rolled her eyes. A loud thumping came down the stairs and Oreo came running in the room. She jumped up onto Autumn and she almost fell backwards. Autumn held onto Oreo's torso; the dog was almost as tall as she was.

Oreo started licking Autumn's neck and Autumn let out this chortle that I've never heard before. It sounded so weird, but it was enchanting.

"What the hell Autumn?" I chuckled as she kept laughing at Oreo.

"I-It T-ha ha. T-Tickles!" I rolled my eyes and walked up to them.

I pulled Oreo off of Autumn and It took some time for her to calm down. "Oh my goodness, my stomach hurts now."

"Nope, i'm pretty sure, its that time of month." I nodded my head at her. She glared at me and picked up a pillow from the couch, she threw it at me before I easily dodged it.

"Seriously, i'm hungry." When is this girl not?

"Okay, why don't you go fix that monstrosity of hair on your head and when you come downstairs, ill make you breakfast." I told her.

She narrowed her eyes at me with her arms crossed against her chest. "Its like one o'clock."

"Just go upstairs." I squinted my eyes at her. She stuck her tongue out before climbing the stairs. I picked up my phone from the couch and walked into the kitchen. When I turned it on, there were a whole bunch of messages and calls from Alexis. I sighed.

My feelings are still mixed up. Is it possible to be attracted to be attracted to two girls at the same time? It was really complicated.

I heard the patio door open, and Lucas soon appeared into the kitchen. I looked at the tattoo he had on his chest, it was written in Italian and it was the same thing that was inked onto my wrist.