coming home

I got up and left for school early today was the day that we get to bring sammi home, tom had an early meeting so he drove me in "have you spoke to josh?" i asked him "yeah, its going to take some time" he said i placed my hand on his leg "having a baby in the house isn't going to help" i said "don't" "maybe i should go stay at my mum or dads give you some time "" no sophie" "but" "no its not up for discussion, your not taking my daughter and leaving you two are the only things keeping me going at the moment" he said and i smiled and leaned in and kissed him

i headed to my art exam and sat with next to lauren "hows josh" she asked "getting there" i said "tell him that im asking after him, the next time you see him" she said "well ill tell tom, im not aloud to see him" i said "how come" she asked "im not family" "what, yeah you are" "no im not im not blood related to josh and me and tom aren't married yet" "your as good as family" she said "thanks" i said. "okay you have three hours" said miss boston as she lead in Maggie from the kitchen who we were drawing, i hate this kind of art. Soon mr budgen walked in and i caught eye contact with lauren and we both laughed "if you ask me hes got a thing for her" lauren said "aww" i said taking the mick.

At lunch i headed to the common room trying to revise when tom came in "how did the exam go?" he asked "i don't know, i cant do that sort of art you know that portraits aren't my thing" i said as i rubbed my forehead "it might not be as you think" he said "hopefully" i said. An emergency assembly was called over vodka shots "is this for real" i asked lauren "kyle is selling them" she said "of course he is" i said. After the assembly i walked over to kyle who was standing at his locker "does it make you feel like the big man selling the vodka, illegal vodka" i said "go away" he said walking off "im not finished with you" i said grabbing him as he pulled his arm away from me and punched me in the face "oi, you mr byrne's office, your finished at this school" tom said grabbing kyle and pulling him outside "are you okay?" he asked me and i nooded and followed them outside to the carpark where my dad was "found the vodka shots in his locker and he punched sophie in the face" tom said "are you okay?" dad asked "fine" i said "kyle your excluded permantly" dad said to him as i wiped off blood from my nose. Tom walked over to me "come here" he said as he grabbed a tissue from his pocket and helped wipe up my nose "thanks" i said to him "im going to kill kyle" he said "no, don't hes not worth it" i said.

After school i headed to the car park and met up with tom "ready?" he asked "more than ready?" i said as we drove off to the hospital "were finally going to be a family" tom said and i smiled. we headed to the ICU and i picked up sammi, i smiled down at her "i go through morning sickness, pregnancy, seven months of it, laour and then the next six weeks in the hospital all for you to look like your father" i said as i looked down at her and she just looked back at me with her blue eyes "never mind looking at me with those eyes" i said "what can i say the Clarkson genes" tom said as he walked in with the car seat "i think its time we discussed our wedding" i said to tom "yes, defiantly so" he said as he placed her in the car seat and took my hand leading me to thedoor "i want to get married, soon" "i thought you wanted to wait, i mean what the rush" "the rush is i love you and i cant wait to be your wife" i said as he smiled at me.