exams

I was awakened early in the morning, something had tickled my arm causing me to wake "do you have to" I asked with my eyes still closed "sorry doll, I didn't mean to wake you I couldn't sleep" tom said I sat up in bed yawning and looed to the clock to see 3;33am "i could kill you sometimes tom Clarkson, you know how much I need sleep" I said and he smiled at me his blue eyes glistering in the dark. sighing I rested my head on his chest and we lay there cuddling until we fell asleep. I was awakened a few hours by the baby monitor "daddy" shouted sammi "your daughter wants you" I said waking him up and he groaned before climbing out of bed and slipping on a t-shirt and going to see to sammi. I got up and dressed while tom sorted sammi out I headed downstairs to see her sitting in her highchair with most of the food on the floor "what are you like" I said as I kissed her hair "look at the length of your hair sammi, you have such messy hair just like your father" I said as I swept  it out of her face "hey" tom said taking offence as I sat down when my phone buzzed in my pocket it was a message from Imogen;

Connor and I are getting married today, don't tell anyone xx

I dropped my phone in the bowl of cereal in front of me, in shook "shit" I said as I picked up my damaged phone "well doe" tom said sarcastically as I  played with the cereal in font of me "hey, you'll ace this exam" tom said "i don't know tom I mean me and exams don't go to well" I said "i know that you panic in them and you freak, but with the amount of revision that you have done, you'll be fine" he said as he sat down next to me I rested my hand on his cheek and kissed him on the lips gently "do you remember our first kiss?" I asked him and he smiled looking at me "i do, you had gotten drunk at school" he said "yes, and you dragged me into the school showers to sober up and I broke down to you confessing everything about Christophe and you said it was fine, and I wasn't a failure" I said "and then you kissed me" "yeah  I cant believe I did that kissed my teacher" I said how about the fact we had sex on the floor of the chlos old room when she was in hospital after giving birth" he said and I hid my head in my hands laughing "i don't regret it" I said "and neither do I" he said as he kissed me.

I got to school and found Imogen and connor kissing next to a tree "ill see you later" I said to tom as he kissed me on the lips and walked over to Imogen "i got your text, I cant believe it" I said "i know, the thing is dynasty agreed to be my witness but would you still come" she asked me "like id miss it for the world" I said. first period I was walking down the hallway when I was grabbed by the arm and pulled into a classroom "tom , what are you playing at" I asked smirking at him "i have a free first and I know you do, did you know about your dad and Christine" he asked "what, as in a couple" I asked "yes" he said and I looked at him in shock "now, I think we need to go over the syllabus for the exam" he said as he shut the door and grabbed me by the waist and pulling me over and sitting on the chair, pulling me onto his lap.

I sat in the library revising all day until the exam where I sat in the back of the hall next to Imogen where I noticed her and connor making eye contact, I rolled my eyes at them. As I continued with the exam when scout came in late. After the exam I sighed a breath of relief I rested my head against the pillar. "come on we better go" I said to Imogen as we headed to the registry office where Imogen stood in a white dress "you look beautiful" I said  to her "thanks" she said as she walked up to connor as they headed into the office and said there vows while I sat next to Rhiannon who had invited herself along and watched as they got married. After the wedding I walked back to the school just as tom was walking down the corridor with sammi "wonder where your mummy's got to" tom said to sammi "there" sammi said pointing to me and running over to me and i picked her up and swung her round in the air "where have you been" tom asked "no where important" I said as I placed sammi on the floor and we walked out of the school "an news with mr budgen" I asked tom and we linked fingers "no, not yet" tom said "i know your worried but he'll be fine hes grantly budgen" I said and he smiled "i hope your right soph" he said as we walked out of the school to see my dad and mrs mulgrew kissing outside of the gate "and that's me off my tea" I said and tom laughed "he really is a dark horse after all" tom said and I laughed "come on lets go home" I said as we headed to the car.