A-level choices

Updated 23/3/17

I woke up to see that I was in bed, with tom my bed not his crap, my mum is going to go ape if she catches him here, it doesn't matter whether im pregnant  or not "tom wake up" I said shaking him by the shoulders "hmm, come back to bed soph" he said "i wish that I could but you have to get up before my mum catches you" I said as he opened his eyes and looked around "crap, I feel asleep" he said "i know, look come on we need to get dressed and go" I said as I threw him his trousers and as I stripped down out of my pj's "damn, maybe I should just lie here" he said as he eyed me up "perv" I said as I got dressed "come on" I said as I grabbed my top when we were both dressed, we both snuck down the stairs when I heard talking in the kitchen mum and eddie heading down to the door I opened it and top walked out first as I locked into behind me "that was close" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder "so what now" I asked "how about I take you out of breakfast after I change of course" he said hinting at yesterdays clothes "will we have time" I asked "ill phone in, say where  going to be late" he said as we headed off to toms before a small café where I ordered pancakes "how are things at home?" tom asked "honestly, there insufferable mums like you cant do this cause your pregnant, you cant eat that, its not good for the baby, I mean I love her everything but if the baby wants pancakes the baby gets pancakes I mean im not going to eat porridge just for the sake I hate porridge" I said "how about you stay at mine for a bit, until things calm down" he said "i think I will" I said "good, I cant bear not being with you I cant sleep without you" he said.

we got into school during first period "ill see you there" tom said kissing my lips "see you later" I said before heading to the hall and meeting up with vicki "what happened" I asked walking into the hall "mr diamonds ex and kids turned up, his daughter called mrs diamond a slapper" she said "damn, the day I come on in late, it all kicks off" I said "what are you thinking of taking?" vicki asked me "i don't know English for certain and maybe science" I said "well apparently we need to pass an exam before we can do it, according to budgen" she said "that's bull" I said as I walked off to find tom "so whats this about having to do an exam before taking on English" I asked him "you what" " budgen said  that you have to pass an exam to do a-level" I said "ill talk to him" I said. After vicki and I carried out CSI science we went back inside to see 'homewrecker' written across the science department before mr diamonds daughter slapped mrs diamond "talk about messed up" vicki said and I nodded before my dad took maddi I think her name was away.

At lunch time finn came over to me "sophiekins" he said as he sat down next to me "what is it sharkey" I asked "theres a party tonight" he said "yes, and im pregnant I cant exactly party can I?" I said "well come anyways  just don't drink" he said "i don't know, ill see about it" I said as I spotted tom "you alright" he asked "headache" I said "have you eaten?" he asked "of course I have tom" "sorry" he said "don't be ive been invited to a party, im pregnant so I cant go" I said "i think you should go" "what" "look your eighteen and I know your pregnant it doesn't mean you have to miss out on party and that" he said as I smiled and kissed him. At the  end of the day I went home and changed before I headed to vicki's party "vick, this place is amazing" I said looking round "i didn't think that you would come" she said "well I thought that id show my face even if its only for a few hours" I said as she handed me a drink "its just coke dont worry" she said as I smiled as I took a sip before finn walked over "ah so you decided to come did you" he said "well, I couldn't leave you hear alone I know how you miss me so much and the fact that you don't have any friends" I said "i have lots of friends" he said "sure you do" I said smirking before I walked off and mixed with the crowd.