scan

Updated 23/3/17

"so what did you decide to take" tom asked "didn't you already know, you know with being the deputy" I said "well, I took English and science as core lessons and art and French" I said "no, maths" he asked "your having a laught right? i think you and I know the answer to that, maths and me don't get along" I said smirking into my glass of orange juice.

At first period I found finn watching trudi "you like her don't you" I asked him as he was standing in the hallway "what, no were just mates that's all" he said "sure, mates" I said "its not to soon do you think soph" he asked "since Sam?" he nodded " I don't ,look sam would of wanted you to move on with a nice girl and trudi seems nice, look if you like her then speak to her, ask her out never mind her brother" I said "she doesn't want to know soph, look emm can you talk to her for me just tell her im not a bad guy" he asked "fine" I said as I headed to the common room where I spotted trudi she was sitting reading a book "your trudi, right" I asked her "yeah and your sophie mason, your pregnant with mr clarksons kid and the daughter of mr bryne and miss mason" she said "so you've heard about me" I asked "everyone knows about you" she said I took a seat next to her "so, finn?" I said "there is no finn and me" she said "shame, hes a really good guy hes cocky yes but he has a good heart when I fell pregnant he went on the run with me tom, mr Clarkson had hurt me and I wanted to leave finn being a good mate went with me, looked after me when I was down... his last girlfriend sam she died brain tumour and he was there with her until the end, her last day we went to blackpool finn, lauren, sam and I she wanted to find her dad not much use thought but finn he sat on the beach and held her when she was  at her sickest, hes a great guy" I said "he sounds it" she said.

Tom ran up to me at break "you okay" he asked as I rubbed my bump "im just worried about the scan later" I said "don't the baby is fine, your fine" he said as he kissed my forehead "pick me up at four?" I said as I walked off to my next lesson. At lunch lauren found me "teachers are on strike" she said "all of them" I asked "well all apart from mr loverboy and mummy dearest" she said "have you just got names for every member of staff that I have relationship with "i don't think daddy dearest is too happy" she said "i take that as a yes then" I said as I grabbed my bag "back to yours" she asked "i don't know ive got my scan later" I said "oh yah are you going to find out what your having" she asked "i don't want to, I can but I want to wait" "what about tom does he want to know" she asked "yeah, he does " I said as we walked out of the school gates "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU GOING BACK INSIDE NOW?" yelled my dad "ugh" I groaned as we turned back around "why, if the teachers don't care why should we" ronan said "exactly" "ten seconds, back inside now" he yelled I walked back into the school "sophie" he said grabbing my arm "dad" I said "i thought I could expect more from my own daughter" he said "well you don't know me very well" I said pulling my arm out of his grip and walking back into the school and heading to the library.

At the end of the day I went home and changed and prepared for the hospital when there was a knock at the door I answered it to see tom "hey, you ready?" he asked me as I paced the room "sophie, come on" he said as I nodded and headed out of the door and got into the car as he held my hand the entire ride to the hospital "do you think everything's okay" I aksed him "your such a worrier sophie, it will be fine" he said as he parked the car. we sat in the waiting room in silence when my name was called "sophie mason" the nurse called and we headed into the room and I lay on the chair as the cold gel was placed on my bump "is everything alright" I asked "it all seems fine, baby seems a little small so id like you to come back in, in four weeks time" she said and I nodded "would you like to know the sex" she asked "no" I said "yes" said tom I looked at him and squeezed his hand "alright" I said "soph, are you sure I mean I can just find out and not say anything" he said "tom, you cant even keep a cold to yourself" I said "would you like to know" the sonographer asked "yeah" we said "it looks like your having a little girl" she said "a girl" tom said "little Samantha.... sammi Clarkson" I said as he kissed me on the forehead.