5 years

I woke up to an empty bed, that's odd I usually wake up first and if not tom usually wakes me up or stays in bed until I wake, what a way to spent our five year anniversary. I got out of bed and headed into sammi room to noticed that she was up and as I got dressed and headed downstairs I noticed that the house was empty. A few minutes later I heard the keys in the door and in walked tom with sammi in his arms "where've you been" I asked him as he handed me a bouquet of red roses from behind his back and I smiled at him "baby" I said as I hugged and kissed him "happy anniversary doll" he said as he kissed my check as I cuddled into his side "you never fail to surprise me tom Clarkson" I said to him "anything for the woman I love" he said "im the luckiest woman alive" I said as I followed sammi into the kitchen  "you hungry baby" I asked her and she nodded her head "how about we make some waffles for daddy" I said as he nodded her head as I placed her in her highchair "you don't have to do that" tom said "yes I do, its our anniversary and I know that waffles are your favourite" I said "I've booked a table for tonight, Maggie is going to have sammi" tom said "are you sure she's aright with it, I mean with  mr budgen in the hospital" I asked "she said that she wants to, it will be a distraction for her" "poor Maggie, I don't know how id cope" I said as I placed the waffles down in front of him "your a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for" tom said as I stood behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

I walked into school as tom had a meeting I walked with Imogen and dynasty "so are you coming to watch me in the chess tournament" dynasty asked "of course I mean someone's got to beat Kevin" I said as I walked through the school gates pushing the buggy when a car came speeding in and nearly clipped me "what the hell, he could of killed us" I said to Imogen and dynasty as the guy got out of the car got out and dynasty ran over to him and hugged him as me and Imogen looked at each other shaking my head "talk to her, im taking my daughter that he nearly ran over to the crèche" I said glaring at him "sure" Imogen said. After I dropped sammi off at the crèche I walked down the hall to see tom standing outside his office "you do realise that its your office and you don't need to knock to go in" I said "funny, miss Donnagan and boston wanted a minute, have you met dynasty boyfriend" he asked "me and sammi practically met the bonnet of his car" I said "what"  "he near enough ran us over when I walked through he school gates he missed me by three inches if that" I said "come on, we've got assembly" Imogen said as we stood at the lockers. After assembly tom stormed off I frowned at him as I walked out of the hall. tom was no where I sight and Imogen and dynasty caught up tp me "not so fast soph" Imogen said  "sorry" I said "dynasty is thinking ff leaving school" Imogen said "what, why what about your A-levels" I asked her "you heard miss donnegan there pointless, what im I doing here when I don't even need them" dynasty said "yeah, and I decided to do an extra year to do my a-levels for no reason did I?" I asked as I walked into English and sat in my normal seat "me and you are completely different soph, I mean you want to g off to uni become a teacher...I don't know what I want to do" dynasty said as tom walked past us practically arguing in the class "Sophie, dynasty is there a problem girls" tom asked "no sir...." dynasty said "sophie?" he asked "no, its all fine" I said as I took my seat.

At break I stood at my locker as I looked for my coursework when dynasty walked down the hallway "right everyone I just wanted to let you know todays my last day" she said and I looked at Imogen and shuck my head "aren't you going to say anything" she asked us "what is there to say, good luck with ruining your life" I said as I slammed my locker shut and walked off as Imogen followed me a few minutes later "shs marrying him" Imogen said and I turned to look at her "please tell me you are joking" I said and she looked at me "come on ive had enough of this, im telling tom" I said as I walked towards his office ad she followed "tom" I said as he answered "yeah, what is it" he asked and I looked at Imogen "were not grassing but its dynasty" Imogen said "what is it" he asked "shes leaving...leaving to marry that mobster of a fiancée...leaving today" I said and he sighed "right ill talk to her" tom said and I smiled at him before walking off. At lunch I headed to the chess tournament "as if im spending my lunch this way" I said to Imogen as we watched Kevin win the tournament as dynasty walked in at the end "thought you were leaving" I said to her "changed my mind, look im sorry about before" she said "don't worry about it" I said as tom followed me out of the classroom "so what happened before" he asked "nothing really she just said that a-levels were all a waste of time and I who is on their third year obviously felt...well it made me feel stupid" I said"will it all be a waste of time when you become a teacher" he asked and I smiled at him.

At the end of the day I stood by my locker with sammi as I waited for tom when he walked down the hall with Kacey "finally" I said running to catch up to him "sorry soph I was talking to Kacey we decided to set up a girls football team again" "finally" I said "so you think ive waited overlong" he asked me "tom baby you've been talking about this for months" I said as we walked out of the school and got into the car and drove to the school house to drop sammi off. we got to the school house and rang the doorbell and maggie opened the door "hi Maggie" I said "sophie..tom hi, you an just put sammi in the lounge Rhiannon is in there" Maggie said and I nodded and walked in taking sammi into the lounge "you be a good girl for auntie Maggie" I said kissing her "bye bye mummy" she said as I walked out to the hall to see tom and Maggie talking "i cant sit back and do nothing no more id like to be a donor for grantly" tom said and I stood there star struck as Maggie hugged him and I smiled as tom noticed me "your a good man tom Clarkson" I said to him as we walked to the car "come on doll, this is our night lets go and get ready" tom said and I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.